“Surprisingly good pizza from a gas station!”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 51 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Living in a small town, sometimes you take what you can get. Our Lowe's Gas station has a Godfather's Pizza in it and I must say, it is pretty good and our most frequent go to pizza. Also, the people that work there are very nice and helpful.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

You wouldn't think that the local gas station's pizza is one of the best in town! Good service, great prices!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

No one answers the phone so we were unable to call an order in. We tried several times. They do have a grab and go rack with mini pizzas already made, and since it is located in a gas station I suppose that is the market they are targeting. The pizza is very good. I bet it would be excellent if you could order a freshly made one.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Amazing I eat here at least 3 times a week! Love it! During lunch in high school they offered godfathers pizza! Same as it was when I was a kid!

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Godfather's has the best pizza in Buena Vista. If you are familiar with Godfather's in other areas, you will know what I am talking about. If you have not tired Godfather's you will not be disappointed as they are quite tasty. They have a large variety to choose from. My preference is the American sausage and meat lovers, but the others are just as good. It is a large pizza with ample toppings, unlike some others. They also sell smaller individual pizza's for those on the run. If you like great pizza, be sure to try Godfather's. The Trip Advisor note said be the first to review. I am sure I sent in a review a few months ago when it opened. Maybe it did not take. Great local business.