Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
5 star review! Definitely recommend!

Awesome day with Noah’s Ark for a rafting adventure! The trip struck the right balance for us of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
DHanson2000
Columbia, Missouri
via mobile
Best Rafting Trip

This was such a fun activity to do with our family, which included grandparents and young kids... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

More Info
from US$180.52
More Info
2,217 results
All reviews the river ropes course brown's canyon great job leap of faith day trip rock climbing great trip entire family great guide felt very safe splash jackets highly recommend this company lots of fun awesome experience super fun class rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2021

My son and I white water rafted brown’s canyon. It was a cold, rainy day and we still had a great time. Dalton was informative and engaging. The views were beautiful and the rapids just right. Loved our traveling companions as well! Well done!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed June 3, 2021

Had the best time, had 2 in our group that had never rafted and our guide Jack made them feel safe and comfortable, he even pulled over on the side of the river as one of our team had a cramp, the entire staff was excellent from Maria who I spoke with to book the trip who was extremely helpful also gave me info on dog boarding for the day of the rafting trip. The Young ladies at the desk were very professional and full of information on Photos and gear. I highly recommend Noah Ark Rafting for their excellent Customer Service
A Big THANK YOU!! to all the staff we will definitely be back !!! :)

Reviewed June 2, 2021

We did the adventure course and white water rafting. It was an awesome day and we loved our guides, Parker and Jack! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great experience.

Reviewed May 31, 2021

Despite the cold weather we had an unforgettable time! our guide Spencer made our trip really fun with his cheesy jokes and he made us feel safe and at ease! I highly recommend Noah’s Ark! We had a blast! We also enjoyed a great lunch (they provided a gluten free option for me). Looking forward to coming back!

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed May 31, 2021

We did the ropes course and half day white water rafting. Really great ropes course. Entire family enjoyed it. And great guides - thank you Hallie and Will. We had two rafts on the river. Guides were fabulous. Thank you Parker and Jack. Jack took our boys and they could not say enough good things about him. Us older folks enjoyed Parker. He was great! Will absolutely go again when in town.