Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Woohoo!!

Fun & exciting! The 10 mile raft trip for our family of 6 (2 adlts, 4kids) was great fun! The... read more

Reviewed today
Andrew P
Katy, Texas
via mobile
Garrott rocks!

We had a group of very young children and Garrott was a fabulous rafting guide. We never had a... read more

Reviewed yesterday

More Info
from US$180.52
More Info
2,162 results
All reviews the river ropes course brown's canyon great job leap of faith day trip rock climbing great trip entire family great guide felt very safe splash jackets highly recommend this company lots of fun awesome experience super fun class rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2021

We rafted Brown’s Canyon in early June 2021. We had 4 children ranging from ages 9-15. It was recommended to rent the wet suits, booties, and splash guard jackets and I’m so glad we did! It was overcast, drizzly at times, and we were splashed often. The water protection made the coolness bearable. Everyone had a great experience. Our guide Spencer was amazing! He included each family member. He was funny, engaging, and his experience put us all at ease.
I highly recommended the Brown’s Canyon 1/2 day for families. It was a great trip and if you get Spencer as your guide your in for a treat!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed June 4, 2021

My son and I white water rafted brown’s canyon. It was a cold, rainy day and we still had a great time. Dalton was informative and engaging. The views were beautiful and the rapids just right. Loved our traveling companions as well! Well done!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed June 3, 2021

Had the best time, had 2 in our group that had never rafted and our guide Jack made them feel safe and comfortable, he even pulled over on the side of the river as one of our team had a cramp, the entire staff was excellent from Maria who I spoke with to book the trip who was extremely helpful also gave me info on dog boarding for the day of the rafting trip. The Young ladies at the desk were very professional and full of information on Photos and gear. I highly recommend Noah Ark Rafting for their excellent Customer Service
A Big THANK YOU!! to all the staff we will definitely be back !!! :)

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed June 2, 2021

We did the adventure course and white water rafting. It was an awesome day and we loved our guides, Parker and Jack! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great experience.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed May 31, 2021

Despite the cold weather we had an unforgettable time! our guide Spencer made our trip really fun with his cheesy jokes and he made us feel safe and at ease! I highly recommend Noah’s Ark! We had a blast! We also enjoyed a great lunch (they provided a gluten free option for me). Looking forward to coming back!

Date of experience: June 2020