Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing experience and staff

We had registered for the white water rafting experience at Noah's Ark. We had an amazing time and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
lilyveloz
Best rafting experience in CO.

By far the best rafting company in Colorado. Our guide, Jack was awesome and super knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
323jeremye

Recommended experiences in and around Buena Vista
from US$84.63
More Info
from US$180.52
More Info
2,220 results
All reviews the river ropes course brown's canyon great job leap of faith day trip rock climbing great trip entire family great guide felt very safe splash jackets highly recommend this company lots of fun awesome experience super fun class rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2021

We went white water rafting with our guide Zach. The kids had such a great time he made sure everyone in the boat got wet. I would recommend getting the wetsuits and booties.

Reviewed June 6, 2021

I went rafting at Noah’s today and my guide was Joel Salazar! He was really good at his job. I never fell in and the people that did, our boat... JOELS boat saved. Joel gave me a really good turkey sandwich. Joel told me funny stories on the river. Joel held my phone. The best raft guide I have ever had and he deserves a BIG raise!!!
Dolton and Caleb also were guides and they were amazing- even though they had some swimmers.... also, caleb has good jokes and dolton is a great leader. They also gave me a good turkey sandwich!

All around, I had the three best trip leaders

Reviewed June 6, 2021

We rafted Brown’s Canyon in early June 2021. We had 4 children ranging from ages 9-15. It was recommended to rent the wet suits, booties, and splash guard jackets and I’m so glad we did! It was overcast, drizzly at times, and we were splashed often. The water protection made the coolness bearable. Everyone had a great experience. Our guide Spencer was amazing! He included each family member. He was funny, engaging, and his experience put us all at ease.
I highly recommended the Brown’s Canyon 1/2 day for families. It was a great trip and if you get Spencer as your guide your in for a treat!

Reviewed June 4, 2021

My son and I white water rafted brown’s canyon. It was a cold, rainy day and we still had a great time. Dalton was informative and engaging. The views were beautiful and the rapids just right. Loved our traveling companions as well! Well done!

Reviewed June 3, 2021

Had the best time, had 2 in our group that had never rafted and our guide Jack made them feel safe and comfortable, he even pulled over on the side of the river as one of our team had a cramp, the entire staff was excellent from Maria who I spoke with to book the trip who was extremely helpful also gave me info on dog boarding for the day of the rafting trip. The Young ladies at the desk were very professional and full of information on Photos and gear. I highly recommend Noah Ark Rafting for their excellent Customer Service
A Big THANK YOU!! to all the staff we will definitely be back !!! :)

Date of experience: May 2021