Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing!

Kendrick, our guide, was amazing! I loved hearing the fun stories about the area and nature like... read more

Reviewed yesterday
denisenN2150OR
White Water Rafting

Our guide Kendrick gave us an amazing experience along the Arkansas white waters! He pointed out... read more

Reviewed yesterday
chandlerb300

Recommended experiences in and around Buena Vista
from US$84.63
More Info
from US$180.52
More Info
2,174 results
All reviews the river ropes course brown's canyon great job leap of faith day trip rock climbing great trip entire family great guide felt very safe splash jackets highly recommend this company lots of fun awesome experience super fun class rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2021

We rode the river with Noahs team today. Our guide was braden and the Trip leader was Emily. Thank you both for an amazing day. Also like to thank Anna F and Will and Sam. Great company with quality team as leaders. You wont find these type of guides in other companies at BV- they are the best and so much fun. Don't book with anyone else unless you go with Noahs. great value etc.

Reviewed June 9, 2021 via mobile

I had a blast!
The staff team is wonderful.
The whole experience was much better than what I expected going in!

Will definitely come back!

Reviewed June 9, 2021

We really enjoyed our rafting experience, Everyone was really welcoming, Joel our guide was awesome!

Reviewed June 8, 2021

We went white water rafting with our guide Zach. The kids had such a great time he made sure everyone in the boat got wet. I would recommend getting the wetsuits and booties.

Reviewed June 6, 2021

I went rafting at Noah’s today and my guide was Joel Salazar! He was really good at his job. I never fell in and the people that did, our boat... JOELS boat saved. Joel gave me a really good turkey sandwich. Joel told me funny stories on the river. Joel held my phone. The best raft guide I have ever had and he deserves a BIG raise!!!
Dolton and Caleb also were guides and they were amazing- even though they had some swimmers.... also, caleb has good jokes and dolton is a great leader. They also gave me a good turkey sandwich!

All around, I had the three best trip leaders