“Best mocha ever”

Buena Vista Roastery
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A Cafe and Bakery - We're pretty up tight about serving the best espresso drinks around. Drinks or beans are available. The roasting facility is just a block away. Everything it roasted slowly at ultra-high altitude where the sugars caramelize differently and create brilliant profiles...Fair Trade and Organic Certified. Free Wi-fi. Outdoor seating. Happy people. Ridiculously good.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Ranks along with Stella’s on S. Pearl Street in Denver. Great product with pleasant, extremely cordial staff.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stopped here two days in a row and had the black canyon blend coffee. If I was around another day, they would seen me a third time! I'm not a specialty coffee drinker, but the options looked intriguing and good, very unique as well. The raspberry pastry with chocolate on top was gluten free and tasted awesome. I should've bought some of their roasts in bulk to take home, but I won't make that mistake next time!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We've driven by here a few times this summer and been too late for a coffee or couldn't find a parking spot. This place is very popular. We went two days in a row and there was a moving line of 5+ ppl each day. The coffee is great, some unique latte choices, and gluten free pastry items. Will definitely stop again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We'd sampled the Ugandan coffee at our hotel and drove all the way to Buena Vista to get beans to take home. While there I had an excellent blended, iced coffee beverage and a slice of quiche that was easily 3" tall. They also sell locals soaps and jewelry. We parked in a free lot about two blocks away near the train station. There is indoor and outdoor seating. There are also baked goods, but not sandwiches.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for a late morning sandwich and enjoyed our choice very much! We decided on a ham & Swiss Panini; very tasty! We ordered water to drink and was pleasantly surprised to have a glass container with a couple slices of strawberries in the bottom to add a hint of fruit! A novel idea we thought! We intend to return during our next visit to BV!