“Excellent pizza!”

Pizza Works Inc.
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York style pizza in the heart of the Rockies! Handmade dough and home made sauce with fresh toppings cut in prepared in house. We also have a variety of appetizers, desert, and salad. We offer dine-in, carryout, and delivery.
Reviewed October 30, 2016

We got pizza for take out. They have a wide variety of options and sizes and their pizza is INCREDIBLE. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed October 25, 2016

The pizza is 'good' (not GREAT, but not bad, either). Drinks are out of a soda fountain. There are fun games (cards, board games, question cards) everywhere, so you can communicate with the people around you while waiting for your food. The music is background, so you can still hear the person across from you.The staff wasn't necessarily friendly, but not rude either. They just seemed understaffed. We and another family came (7 kids under 5 between the families) and all the kids were well entertained until the food arrived.

They Have Gluten-Free options!!!!

They have good Sunday specials and lunch meals.

We will definitely be coming back!

1  Thank Naomi S
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I had a great, small pizza which I would not ordinarily be able to finish in one sitting, but it was so good I ended up polishing it off all by myself. I'm not proud of that fact, but it really was that good. And, the people working there were completely delightful.

1  Thank manu204
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from Durango. The pizza was good, but the lady taking our order was rude and wanted us to hurry and order. She went as far as ask if we were having pizza or not. We were there only 3 minutes. For that reason we will not go back.

2  Thank Pam B
Reviewed August 14, 2016

We have lived in the area 4 years and thought it was time to try their pizza. We stopped in 7:15 on a Wednesday night during high tourist season in August. One booth has people finishing their meal, but the remainder of the dining room was closed with chairs turned up on the tables. The hours on the menu said open until 9. The owner explained after I questioned her, that she had to make $100 per hour or she couldn't afford to stay open. She was very rude and not apologetic at all. I asked if the weekend hours of service/dining room procedures were the same, and she said yes. I ordered pizzas to go. On the way out, a group of tourists was also turned away. After eating the pizza, I understand why business is down. Frozen pizza is better. If you like pizza, this is not the place to go. Extremely disappointing.

2  Thank safebuy