“Good food but pricey”

Brown Dog Coffee Company
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Our family of three stopped here for a quick snack and drinks heading out of town, and spent $40. The drinks are good, the sandwiches were ok. There is patio seating outside on the south side (as well as on the deck in front) for nice days.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I ordered a cappuccino and was surprised when it came in a rather small cup. They told me it was "Italian style," which apparently means less milk. I was impressed by how smooth the coffee was -- I liked it! But it wasn't very much. I ended up going somewhere else to get more coffee. And they didn't have splenda, my sweetener of choice.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Visited twice today. Strong coffee. Fresh food. Clean, organized, comfortable. Great prices and service.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Two large basic coffees to go ran $5.20 with tax. Open early Sunday morning. Seemed to have lots of choices. Formerly Bongo Billy's.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Had an hour to kill before rafting, so we grabbed a late breakfast here. It was about $50 for the four of us for coffee and pastries. Kind of high, I thought, for what we got,

Quaint, cool ambiance. Really good coffee. Just had sticker shock