2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$285
PricelineUS$285
CheapTicketsUS$285
TravelocityUS$285
Orbitz.comUS$285
TripadvisorUS$285
All reviews the river keyless entry boutique hotel new development balcony overlooking beautiful hotel within walking distance claw foot tub king suite shared balcony loft ladder linens wesley bv trail text
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2016

My friends and I stayed at the Chateau for 3 days and 2 nights and we didn't want to leave this place. The Chateau is located in South Main (well and on-going development area). There are so many great factors about staying here. You have a view of Midland hills where you can hike, bike, or walk your dog. You can surf the Arkansas River wave, kayak, or white water raft. As for the room itself... it definitely reminds me of tiny homes. I am assuming that every room is different. Our room can fit up to four people (2 people on the loft and 2 people on the sofa bed); 2 double beds. The linens were SO SOFT! I slept so well and would love to purchase those linens. The bathroom is my favorite. It has a walk-in shower decorated with modern tiles and very spaceous for our rooms. The staffs were very friendly and always making sure we have everything we needed. They even left us a welcome note and $10 coupon for the Midland Coffee Shop! This is highly recommended and I would love to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight and loved the beautifully decorated room, the great beds, pillows and linens, and the river running beside it. There is plenty to do in Buena Vista and this is a great place to stay. Riverfront rooms are worth the extra money. The staff was welcoming and competent. We want to return for a longer stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We were in town for a friend's wedding, and decided to splurge on our accommodations. I'm a fan of boutique hotels, but this was definitely a cut above.

Our bed was super comfortable, the linens and towels and accessories were primo, the clawfoot bathtub and shower were great. The hotel was packed, but we wouldn't have known it—insulation was great. I'm also a fan of keyless entry; I hate losing plastic key cards.

I don't get to Buena Vista often, but I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank whatthepie
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Our stay at the Surf Chateau was amazing. the room was beautiful and extremely large and comfortable. We had a balcony overlooking the Arkansas river where we had wine the first night and breakfast the next. We slept to the sound of the river flowing by and it was the longest and best sleep my wife and i have had for months. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. We loved it so much we booked it again for three nights in October.

Room tip: All rooms seem to offer something special. Depends on your preference
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I own Good Tmes Rafting in Buena Vista. We have sent several of our guess to the Surf Chateau in the past, including our wedding party from last year. Everyone we've sent here has been thrilled. Naturally we wanted to check it out for ourselves. It's great, it's clean and its in a very cool part of town. Their riverside suites are the way to go if you want an extra special stay. Book it.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple