Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
Hotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews continental breakfast bagels historic main street royal gorge in town train station within walking distance beds were comfortable family suite clean place two night stay wonderful stay up to date yo chain office
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2020 via mobile

Clean place. Affordable. Had the three bed family room. Close to everything in the area worth doing. Breakfast was bagels, cereal, pastries and yogurt. I definitely stay again anytime. Could use a hook in the bathroom

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

We visited Cañon for a day of River rafting and chose the Parkview Inn. Great location right across from a park and the river. Several places to eat and things to do within walking distance. The room was very clean and the owners very nice. The Continental breakfast was the icing on the cake to a great short visit to Cañon.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 8, 2020 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the family suite which was a large room with 3 queen beds. The room was clean and the decor was up to date. The TV could have been larger for the room size. The continental breakfast was very simple, but I was happy the hotel still had a breakfast at all with the covid rules. My only complaint was the people at the front desk seemed irritated we showed up. We called the front desk for the wifi password as no information was offered at check in. The phone just rang and rang. My husband walked down to the office only to be told we were interrupting their dinner and that is why they ignored the phone call.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Hlm1106
Reviewed July 28, 2020 via mobile

My family had a two night stay in the family suite. The room was immaculately clean. The breakfast was simple, but very good. The manager/owner was super friendly and accommodating. This a gem of a hotel and I highly recommend! Easy walk to historic downtown and the Riverwalk. Royal Gorge Train is across the road. Perfect location.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank amandabT2993EN
Reviewed July 18, 2020

I had read reviews about this place and they were mostly great. A few of the reviews mentioned that the owners contribute to how good the experience is and I can vouche for that. Never got their names but you will see them because they are very involved in making sure your stay is a pleasant one. You don't see that at the major chains. The inn is also in close proximity to all goings on in town. We will absolutely be back next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: July 2020