Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$88
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$88
WyndhamUS$88
Expedia.comUS$88
Lol.travelUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2021

One of the worst motel experiences! The owner would not allow Wyndham points or AARP discounts. Not only was the room not Covid clean it wasn't even regular clean. The bed was off center of the supports and tipped, there were random business cards in the drawer. The shower handle was broken in my Brothers room. The owner signed me up for a second Rewards number without my permission. No mention of any type of bagged breakfast. Thinking back I'm not sure why we stayed, we should of left, but were tired and just stayed. We did complain to Wyndham and they decided that we should just take it up with the motel owners themselves. I didn't want to deal with him anymore and will just chalk it up to experience. This used to be a decent place to stay, but it gives Super 8's a bad rep.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed September 12, 2020

Would have read and believed the previous remarks. I would have to agree to all of it. Not very clean, dried left over coffee in the coffee pot. Holes in towels. Not very clean. Staff not friendly at all. Would never recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 21, 2020

When I saw the previous reviews for this property ,I was excited as it was rate #2 in Canon City. After my daughter and I checked in and I went to shower, I was totally NOT PREPARED to grab a washcloth from the towel rack and find it absolutely filthy . It was neatly folded and stacked with the others so it was totally not expected . Then to add insult to injury , the next morning went to make coffee and the coffee pot was dirty,stained dry from the previous use. What happened to CO-VID cleanliness???
I usually can get past these kind of problems, but the management did not seem to care at all. In fact he was sort of accusatory and put out that I had contacted the Wyndham company.
I would NOT recommend this property during these Co-Vid times

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

I do not like leaving negative reviews, and I believe this is the first! There was absolutely nothing super about the Super 8! When we arrived we could tell the floors had not been vacuumed. There were pebbles and bits of paper still on the floor. The shower curtain was too small and water got all over the floor. The hairdryer would only work about 15 seconds and then shut off. There was a basketball stuck above the light over the sink. There was brown sticky gunk running down the wall. There were sticky rings left on the nightstand and desk. You could write your name in the dust on the headboard.
Just take my word for it and do not stay here!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2019

This Super 8 was one of the best I have stayed at.....so clean; the bed and pillows were great and slept so well! Owners were friendly and have really put in alot of extra time to maintain it. Location was easy to find and price was very reasonable. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019