“Good food, decent prices”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #59 of 164 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed November 27, 2016

We ate here with the family the morning of our departure and it was good. We had an adequately-sized table for the 6 of us and the service was good.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Always good to come to Village Inn for pie on Wednesday.
Good service and tasty slices.
We've been coming here for years.
Yummy

Reviewed July 15, 2016

We enjoyed our dinner at Village Inn. Kids wanted pancakes for dinner and it was within walking distance from our hotel. We ordered pancakes, eggs, omelet. My husband's water had a funny smell. Manager was informed as we were leaving. Not sure what the problem was because mine was fine.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

I've been in to a Village Inns a few times, Went for a business meeting for an hour. Ordered the eggs over medium with corned beef hash. Eggs were over cooked and the hash looked like cat food. They did comp my meal.

Not going to ever to back to a Village Inn ever.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

We went for breakfast - the food was good - the eggs were cooked well and the hash brown potatoes were good - - the service was very nice - the server was pleasant and helpful.