“Wheat pancakes raw inside”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #91 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I could walk to the restaurant from the Super 8. However the parking lots were uneven and I was with an 86 yr old man who was not real steady on his feet. My meal was awful--the pancakes were raw in the middle. I was offered another meal. I chose a sandwich to go which was good. My dinner friend had already eaten by the time my substitute meal came so that is why I took it to go. The waitress said those wheat pancakes were usually hard to get done in the middle and there was other complaints.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The host was very charming and friendly. It was good inexpensive dinning with a full American menu. Try the pie--it's great!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Had a table just outside the kitchen entrance. My wife observed a waiter coughing over a platter of food then serve it. Open mouth large scale coughing fit, not a little polite cough.

The manager was standing right beside the server and said nothing.

Then our waitress went on break and the coughing make server replaced her. I saw him rub liquid snot from his nose and wipe it on his shirt then handle plates of food for another table as we were leaving.

Needless to say we will not return.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

the food was great our waitress was very excellent!! drinks never empty, waitress keep coming back and ask if we needed anything else!!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We ate here with the family the morning of our departure and it was good. We had an adequately-sized table for the 6 of us and the service was good.