“Great breakfast and pies!”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #51 of 160 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Super 8 at an adjoining parking lot so it was a real easy trip for us to visit. We each had a piece of pie the first night. They were low on selection since it was nearly 9pm but still had plenty of great choices and it was very good. We had breakfast twice, once on the weekend and once on a weekday. The weekend breakfast was a little better in terms of taste and service, but both experiences were favorable.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This was a pleasant discovery while staying in Castle Rock. This restaurant was clean, the staff was friendly and attentive, the food was tasty, and the price was just right.

I'm definitely going to keep this place in mind the next time I'm hungry and in Castle Rock.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I could walk to the restaurant from the Super 8. However the parking lots were uneven and I was with an 86 yr old man who was not real steady on his feet. My meal was awful--the pancakes were raw in the middle. I was offered another meal. I chose a sandwich to go which was good. My dinner friend had already eaten by the time my substitute meal came so that is why I took it to go. The waitress said those wheat pancakes were usually hard to get done in the middle and there was other complaints.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

The host was very charming and friendly. It was good inexpensive dinning with a full American menu. Try the pie--it's great!

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Had a table just outside the kitchen entrance. My wife observed a waiter coughing over a platter of food then serve it. Open mouth large scale coughing fit, not a little polite cough.

The manager was standing right beside the server and said nothing.

Then our waitress went on break and the coughing make server replaced her. I saw him rub liquid snot from his nose and wipe it on his shirt then handle plates of food for another table as we were leaving.

Needless to say we will not return.