“slow”

Village Inn
Ranked #92 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This visit was my second stop there. The first time the service was very bad and extremely slow. This time it was improved but still very slow. The food was standard village inn.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Super 8 at an adjoining parking lot so it was a real easy trip for us to visit. We each had a piece of pie the first night. They were low on selection since it was nearly 9pm but still had plenty of great choices and it was very good. We had breakfast twice, once on the weekend and once on a weekday. The weekend breakfast was a little better in terms of taste and service, but both experiences were favorable.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This was a pleasant discovery while staying in Castle Rock. This restaurant was clean, the staff was friendly and attentive, the food was tasty, and the price was just right.

I'm definitely going to keep this place in mind the next time I'm hungry and in Castle Rock.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I could walk to the restaurant from the Super 8. However the parking lots were uneven and I was with an 86 yr old man who was not real steady on his feet. My meal was awful--the pancakes were raw in the middle. I was offered another meal. I chose a sandwich to go which was good. My dinner friend had already eaten by the time my substitute meal came so that is why I took it to go. The waitress said those wheat pancakes were usually hard to get done in the middle and there was other complaints.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The host was very charming and friendly. It was good inexpensive dinning with a full American menu. Try the pie--it's great!