“Come for the Habachi not the sushi”
Review of MT Fuji

MT Fuji
Ranked #68 of 166 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We come here every month for the table top cooking and it is excellent, but last night we sat on the sushi side of the restaurant. The sushi tasted pretty good, but the service was terrible. And, both of us had stomach distress in the night - not good at all!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Terrible service, they mixed up everyone`s food and put things on may bill I did not order and refused to remove them from bill. It was also very cold in the dinning room. I will never revisit Mt. Fuji!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My dad loves sashimi and Mt. Fuji is decent considering the location. Other menu items are tiresome but service is always good. We have tried several times to have hibachi but there are always screaming children and crying babies.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

It happened that we visited two Fuji Mt restaurants on successive evenings and the Castle Rock location was terrible in comparison. You can tell when management cares about the customer experience and whoever it is here does not care other than extracting your hard earned money. Some things that we could contrast directly were: Service was slow
Fried Rice was not made fresh
All the food was over salted
They don't allow you to split a mean with a child
They don't honor their posted happy hour prices
The Hibachi chef was a novice and failed at most of the tricks he tried.
I asked if it was happy hour and the person who seated us and took our order said yes. Then when the check showed full price for drinks I inquired and he said "What do you want me to do about it?"
I said "fix it, please", which he did.
If you want a good Hibachi experience avoid this place and try the one in Monument.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

For travelers on I25 wanting a great hour presentation for great food here is the place to be. It's the whole grilled fried rice, chicken, steak, shrimp, and lobster show. Comparable and kinda pricey to another place I know with the same grill show. Fabulous, fresh and fancy sushi rolls, they were impressive. The food was good and we a had a cool chef so it made it a fun family atmosphere even though I was on a date. I gave it a 4 because the location is in a strip mall (even though it's only 3 minutes off 25) and I wasn't prepared for a place like this to be serving on plastic dishes.

Date of visit: April 2017