“Bar fare”
Review of Next Door

Next Door
Ranked #46 of 166 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Definitely your neighborhood bar! Not fancy but very good service, friendly servers and a great burger! All for an affordable price! Yum!

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Joan S

Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

This place is a small bar located next to a popular restaurant in town. The food here is consistently great. There is enough of a menu that you can get a wonderful lunch or dinner. Typical bar food like burgers, sweet potato fries, and wings. Recently I had the pulled pork sliders and the green chili and was impressed! Great drinks too, and music some nights. Seating is first come first served so the only worry is if you will find a table.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

We stopped at Next Door for dinner with some friends after the Broncos fan appreciation event. Being a gluten free eater, I was initially distressed to see nothing on the menu I could order except fries. I asked our server if they had anything that could be made gluten free and she said that they did not. However, she had a menu from Castle Cafe next door (hence the name) that had some options for me. I ordered the BBQ pulled pork sandwich with a gluten free bun. It was really good and I was glad that we were able to stay and eat with our friends.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 22, 2015

Next Door Bar is a small town bar with friendly bartenders, good food and drinks, a pool table, and typically live music on Fridays or weekends. This is one of my go to places in Castle Rock to celebrate the end of the week.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed April 21, 2015

I love this place! They have PBR on draught (my favorite), really good burgers, fantastic pulled pork and the bartender is very attentive and helpful. There is also live entertainment on Friday nights. I would highly recommend it for a fun evening out.

Date of visit: March 2015