“Pretty Good”

Creekside Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Cedaredge
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant was clean and nicely decorated.
I had a sandwich and onion rings and both were quite delicious. The food was fresh and came out promptly.
We got pie to go which I highly recommend! So good!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Burgers are OK. Don't order the Beef Dip sandwich, the dip aujus is way too salty and concentrated - likely it was old, having been rewarmed many times.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

This is what I ordered as stated on the menu "Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy" but what came out plated wasn't what I expected as billed on menu. It was an open-face turkey sandwich made with turkey loin slices a top white, soggy Texas bread, with everything, including mashed potatoes, smothered in white gravy as in biscuits and gravy.
Veggies adding a a spec of greenery,were overcooked. The plate looked like a white cloud of gravy. The salad that preceded the meal was the only good part.
Restaurant should list the dish on its menu as it is, not a Thanksgiving-style dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. This is where my asking questions would have saved the incident. But what's there to ask? Is the gravy white? Is this a sandwich?
I ate it without complaint because it was palatable but not much taste. I think the restaurant has other items more worthy of another try.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

If a diner and a lodge had a baby it would be this cafe. There’s a fireplace across from the counters, a deli case of desserts and table made from wood. We went for breakfast on a Sunday and there were a lot of older church people but young families started to filter in as well. The breakfast was great, the servers were very friendly and we’ll definitely go back. They have more tables in a back room so you should be able to go with big groups and they also have a beautiful outdoor deck that sits right along the creek. I liked this place a lot.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Leenett
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We were looking for a place for dinner during the very busy applefest weekend in Cedaredge. We decided to try the Creekside Cafe. From the looks of it we expected your small town Fair. But much to our Delight they had a guest Chef who is cooking Italian entrees that evening. My boyfriend tried the chicken linguine and I have the seafood linguine. Oh my gosh it was so incredible. My boyfriend was especially thrilled with his entree. I was really pleased with the amount of seafood that was in mine.

We tried to local desserts and neither disappointed. My boyfriend got the banana cream pie and I tried the apple cobbler.

We enjoyed the food so much that we returned the next morning for breakfast. I had the Belgian waffle combo with eggs and bacon. My boyfriend had the deep-fried French toast which he said was incredibly light and fluffy.

I definitely would recommend the Creekside Cafe.

Date of visit: October 2017