Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews arkansas river volleyball court picnic tables rv sites great place to stay stayed here salida hosts horseshoe cabin pool mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2020

I’ve been to Bighorn 3 times this year & LOVE it❤️ The Arkansas River and Mountain View’s are exceptionally mesmerizing. The cabins, motels & the entire resort is carefully & wonderfully mainly! Brenda & Aaron are the greatest hosts I’ve ever met! It’s worth it just to meet them!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2020

My wife and son and I spent six nights in the tent area, which is bordered by the flowing Arkansas river. Each night we camped by the sights and sounds of the campfire and the free flowing river. Hosts, Brenda and Aaron were friendly, accommodating and offered great suggestions for day trips to the surrounding areas. The bathrooms were very clean and the shower water is every warm (hot). There is plenty to do on the grounds and the Park offers many ways to stay, RV, Tenting, Cabins. The entire park was clean and very easy to access from the highway. All in all, we had a great time and we are glad that we selected Bighorn for our week's stay. Thank you Brenda and Aaron

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 21, 2020 via mobile

I love this place! We’ve been here twice this year! Our most recent trip was mid August. Pool was open and felt great! The staff is great and always checking in to see how things are going. Fishing is easy, just take about 100 steps from your camper and you’re on the Arkansas River. Sites are level, great for bike riding for little kids. Big playground! Can’t wait to go back next summer.

Pros:
Friendly Staff
Pool
Fishing Access
Playground/Tether ball/Volleyball court
Picnic Tables
Level Sites
Wildlife
“Beach Area” down by the river
Good rates!

Cons:
No real dog park area
Right off of 50, but noise never kept us up at night

Great spot to get away for a few days!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2020

My wife and I spent 5 nights at the Big Horn RV park. We chose this campground because of some of the reviews we had read about the owners.... and boy were they spot on. We arrived and I went in to check in only to be followed out by the owner himself to help me unhook the jeep so we could move to our campsite. T his was incredible. Aaron and Brenda did every thing they could possibly do to make sure we were comfortable and had any and everything we needed. The blower motor went out on our rear AC unit and I asked Aaron if he knew of any RV repair shops close by. He immediately wanted know what was wrong and the next thing I knew he was on top my RV removing the motor so we could take it town the next day. We were unable to find a motor but he climbed back up on top and made sure things were good for us to travel. We went to a campground for a nice relaxing visit and left with a new set of friends. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2020

Hospitality 10/10.
Location 10/10.
Family-friendly 10/10
This place has gorgeous views of the mountains and the Arkansas River. There is access to the river from the campground. They also have a deck to relax and take in the mountains and the water. Brenda and Aaron are amazing. I couldn’t say enough good things about them. They offered so much to their guests while we were there. Their campground has a library, gift shop, playground, pool, kitchen and plenty of pamphlets/good info for touring the area. My husband and I had a wonderful time and we hope to return, whenever we can!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndieKoKo