“Good BBQ”
Review of Obie’s Barbeque

Obie’s Barbeque
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: At Obie’s, we’re all about the simple things: fresh mountain air, rock-n-roll, and traditional Texas-style barbecue. Conveniently located just off of I-25 at Exit 74, we’re a must-stop for locals and tourists alike -- and for good reason. Our meats are slow-cooked to perfection over a real pit and served up with a side of small-town hospitality in a fun, laid-back space that feels like home. So whether you’re a hungry traveler or Colorado born and raised, come enjoy the simple things here with us. You’ll be glad you did!
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Not much to look at and very simple. Their BBQ is good and they have hand dipped ice cream for desert.

1  Thank DUTCH_Van_Atlanta

Reviewed November 8, 2017

When I pulled the first bone on my ribs the bone pulled out and it was cleaner than I can chew it off at some BBQ places. My wife loved the pulled pork and we both had enough for a second meal. The prices are super cheap for a great BBQ place.

1  Thank CoMaddMax
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in & tried the stuffed bar b que potato & a burger. All good. Good service. We would stop back in when on the area.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I’m a Texan, so I know good barbecue. Their barbecue sauce was good, but I got a side of pulled pork to go with my salad, and the pulled pork was very dried out. The salad was okay, but I will never go back.
The atmosphere was a combination bar and barbecue restaurant.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Went because we were staying at the KOA and reviews were good. They were right, the brisket was tender and flavorful, friendly staff. Would stop again if in the area.