“Best BBQ I’ve had”

Obie's Fillin' Station
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

In the past year I’ve had bbq in Texas, Kansas City and Alabama. This place beats them all. I had ribs and brisket and they were both incredible. Sides were up to par also. What a great little roadside stop traveling up I-25.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Tried the combo baked potato with brisket and pork. Very tasty, but spud was a little dry. Also ordered a side of green chili to go with it. Green chili wasn’t super hot, but tasty... clean little place. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Not much to look at and very simple. Their BBQ is good and they have hand dipped ice cream for desert.

1  Thank DUTCH_Van_Atlanta
Reviewed November 8, 2017

When I pulled the first bone on my ribs the bone pulled out and it was cleaner than I can chew it off at some BBQ places. My wife loved the pulled pork and we both had enough for a second meal. The prices are super cheap for a great BBQ place.

1  Thank CoMaddMax
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in & tried the stuffed bar b que potato & a burger. All good. Good service. We would stop back in when on the area.