2,558 results
All reviews water park ropes course wave pool mini golf dunkin donuts loose moose great family fun adventure park magic quest dance party climbing wall pizza place magiquest game extra activities bunk beds fun place family vacation
Reviewed April 18, 2018

We had a great time and will do it again. My kiddo loved the water park , the only downfall is she didn't want to get out. I think the lockers were a bit pricey and I will just keep my stuff on a chair next time.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

The rooms were okay... nothing special but clean. The women’s locker rooms/changing area was gross a dirty women’s product on the floor and smelled of urine. The 4 slides were a blast for the kids. The area is constantly wet... staff should have been cleaning more frequently.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

This place was amazing!! The whole family had fun. All of the staff was nice and had so much patience with the amount of children running around and in their bubbles all the time. Everyone always had a smile on their face!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

We celebrated a birthday with friends at Great Wolf Lodge. I booked a room with 2 queens for myself and my son the first night and my daughter joined us for the second night. My friend and her 2kids booked a bunk room next door. I spent $1100. She spent more for the two nights. Both of our boys endured horrible skin reactions/burns from the chemicals in the pool that were so bad that neither could swim again after 5 pm so that the second night was a complete waste. Nobody swam that second night or the final morning. I felt like a wasted $500 for that night. It was very dissatisfying. Management didn’t offer to reduce my room cost or provide adequate care. I was just offered a few packets of skin cream.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2018

I have came to this establishment many times but the last time I came was for my daughters birthday on April 11 the water had so much chlorine it was horrible. My daughter ended up getting chemical burn and hives

2  Thank jackieleemartinez