Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,731 results
All reviews kissing camels walk in closet infinity pool pikes peak red rocks gas fireplace chocolate covered strawberries large bathroom king bed fitness center gods spa lodge balcony bunnies casita deer
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time at the Garden of the gods resort for our anniversary. We stayed in a club king and the view was incredible and the room was really spacious. We were given chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary one afternoon and also comped pancakes in the restaurant at breakfast as an anniversary gift. The location can't be beat for convenience.

The only two very small negatives of the whole stay were the bed was a bit hard for our taste and our room got quite warm up and stuffy in the afternoons and evenings with the AC not keeping up but they provided a fan on request which helped.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christopher Walling, General Manager at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2021

Dear StephyC,

Happy Anniversary!!! We are glad you had an exceptional stay and that you were particularly impressed with our thoughtful hospitality. We are happy to read you loved our inviting rooms as well as our restaurants.

We look forward to seeing you again this summer.

Reviewed April 5, 2021

A MUST stay - unbelievable! The views are the best of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods. The resort is amazing only to be surpassed by the staff. Everyone we encountered was friendly, eager to help, was thankful and just overall great!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christopher Walling, General Manager at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Dear tourgreensofdenver,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy all the resort has to offer, especially the efforts of our associates! I will share your experience with the team and we hope to welcome you back this summer.

Thank you again!

Reviewed April 4, 2021

Pretty disappointed in the staff response when we went to attend our time at the reserved pool. My husband and I were walking around the backside of the pool to get ourselves set up when my husband fell through the pool scummed cover and fell straight through landing on his hands and knees. His knee is still jacked up and you are lucky he didn’t break his ankle by the angle he fell - or worse. When we told the front desk staff they didn’t even both to ask his or my name and offered alcohol swabs... alcohol swabs?! I mean yes, I’ll take them. They also offered bandaides which we needed but none of them were large enough for the wound so it was worth less... i mean... FOR REAL?! Everyone at the pool said we should sue. But that’s not who we are or if he was ok... But my fury about the way the staff handled this, makes me so mad. Now when anyone asks me about this hotel, it’s all I can remember. Prior to this incident we were planning a two week retreat and said how great this site would be. Well, now I’m moving on. Pretty frustrated by this.

By the way, my husband weighs 185 pound... 35. Imagine if this had been your mother or father.

1  Thank L7644CGkevin
Christopher Walling, General Manager at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2021

Dear L7644CGkevin,

We appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts though are sorry to read you were unhappy with your visit. Our goal is to provide exceptional service for each and every guest in a welcoming safe atmosphere. If you wish to discuss your concerns directly, we can be reached at cwalling@gardenofthegodsresort.com

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2021

The overall look and feel was awesome. Service levels were on point. This hotel is well on its way to being one of the hottest stays in Colorado. Restaurant staff was spectacular, front desk staff was phenomenal, valet and Bell Service was attentive, and management was engaged! Loved it all around.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NorthStar64720440095
Christopher Walling, General Manager at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2021

Dear NorthStar64720440095,

Thank you for taking the time to share such excellent feedback about our Resort. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience—from our dining experienced to our accommodations to your interactions with our wonderful team who work around the clock to ensure a memorable stay! We hope to see you again in Colorado Springs again soon.

Very best,

Reviewed March 30, 2021

We had the opportunity to spend two nights at the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club. We were welcomed and pampered the entire stay. The staff were all kind and helpful, the food at the Rocks restaurant delicious, and the accommodations truly comfortable. And we couldn't get over the views! Holy Cow! Very few times do I travel and think, "I could live here." It was truly a surreal get-away for us!

1  Thank kindtraveler2016

Dear kindtraveler2016,

I'm so glad to hear you had a superb stay with us, and loved everything about the hotel from our personalized service and well-appointed rooms to our dining options and the incredible views! I hope to welcome you back for another trip to Colorado Springs soon.

Best Regards,