“Amazing!!”
Review of Bourbon Brothers

Bourbon Brothers
Ranked #122 of 1,651 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Moving to Denver from the south I gave up on ever enjoying a good southern meal until we visited Bourbon Brothers.

Everything was great, we had deviled eggs and also the eggs rolls for starters they were great.

I will say they aren’t afraid to throw in a little heat with their food.

My wife loved the meatloaf but was taken aback by the spicy cream corn. My shrimp and grits were great but the shrimp were blackened making things a little too spicy.

Overall it was an amazing experience and we will be back!!

Date of visit: November 2018
ClareB2096, Marketing Coordinator at Bourbon Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

That is so great to hear! We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and the food. We look forward to next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was totally surprised at a wonderful dining experience at Bourbon Brothers. The food was great and so was the service. Everyone was so polite and helpful. The decor is very relaxing and warm.

Date of visit: August 2018

That is so wonderful to hear! What was your favorite?

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I was really eager to try out this restaurant. I follow them on Instagram and all their food looks incredible.

We went at 5:30pm for dinner and were kindly greeted. The atmosphere is great! You could dress up a little and not feel overdressed or wear jeans and a tshirt and still fit in.

We were told there would be about a 25-minute wait for just two of us. We elected to sit at the bar since you can order food there as well. We both ordered a drink. My husband's beer came right away and my drink took a good 10 minutes to come. The bartender informed me that they had run out of a certain ingredient and he had to make adjustments. He told me to taste it and I'm sure if it wasn't too my satisfaction he would've offered a different drink. However the drink (caramel apple martini) tasted awesome!

It took a while for them to come back to ask for our order. My husband ordered some sort of burger with tater tots and I ordered a salad that was supposed to have goat cheese and candied pecans on it. Since I typically order vegan or vegetarian, I asked for it without chicken.

It wasn't a particularly long wait before we got our food, but my husband's order was incorrect (chips as a side instead of the tots he ordered). When he mentioned it, they fixed the problem but it took another 15 minutes to get those tater tots back out. Because of how long it took and because the bartender realized that it was due to him putting in the order wrong, he gave us a complimentary drink. I was eager for my salad but was very disappointed when I realized that it wasn't goat cheese on my salad but it was mozzarella. I didn't speak up because we were already having issues with my husband's order.

When we got the bill, my husband's drink was overpriced, but we spoke up about that and they adjusted it with no problems. Everybody there was very kind and attentive. But I was disappointed that my salad wasn't made as advertised. I think it was just an off day. I would recommend this restaurant for those who truly enjoy Southern food and meat!

Date of visit: November 2018
ClareB2096, Marketing Coordinator at Bourbon Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Elenie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate any and all feedback. I am sorry, however, that this was your experience. This is not the Bourbon Brothers standard and for that we are sorry. Do you live in this area so that we can offer you a coupon for you next time in? Please email info@bourbonbrothers.com to communicate on receiving your coupon.

Thank you!

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband I stopped in for dinner and we were pleasantly surprised! The restaurant is awesome. I had the southern fried chicken. It is pressure cooked so it’s very moist and the breading is yummy. As a side, I ordered the cheese grits... very good. My husband had the Jambalaya and said it’s as good as he’s had before, which includes restaurants in New Orleans! Lots of big shrimp and sausage in this dish. Competitive pricing and great food. You should eat here!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We had 20 for dinner and they did NOT miss a beat. From cocktails to dessert they did it, not only well, but FANTASTICALLY AWESOME!! Food was so well prepared...order the Brisket Sliders, you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: October 2018
ClareB2096, Marketing Coordinator at Bourbon Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Eek Elizabeth! That is so wonderful to hear. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and look forward to having you again!