“First time eating at a Malaysian restaurant - was not disappointed.”
Review of Asian Cookery

Asian Cookery
Ranked #556 of 1,593 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Description: At Asian Cookery, Chef Peng brings her 3+ decades of SE Asian culinary experience to the table! Specializing in Malaysian, Singaporean, & Chinese cuisines, she's serving authentic SE Asian street food to beautiful Colorado Springs..we're just south of US Air Force Academy! Many dishes we feature are top listed by CNN & Anthony Bourdain as some of the most delicious foods anywhere in the world!
Reviewed May 16, 2018

This restaurant is a tiny place tucked in behind the Conoco station at Academy Blvd and York. They seem to do mostly take-out, but have a few tables for eating in. The owners were very friendly and helpful. I ordered the beef rendang. My wife had the BBQ pork rice bowl. Both were excellent. The meat was tender and beautifully seasoned. I really enjoyed the yellow rice and condiments that came with the beef. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Each meal is made with expertise and care from their kitchen. I’m always so tempted to order more than what I need because everything is so amazingly delicious! It’s obvious that the owner(s) loves cooking. You can start out with breakfast (on Saturday mornings) with biscuits and gravy (that are quite frankly the best I’ve ever had in all my travels), then for lunch and/or dinner you can enjoy Laksa or some other Malaysian noodle creation. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed.

1  Thank Kansasboy2011
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were blown away by the authentic flavors! The owners were very welcoming and friendly. My favorite bite was the curry puff! Soooo good! I could eat those everyday. My husband loved the wonton noodles with bbq pork!! He could not stop singing its praises. This place is truly a gem in the Springs with unique flavors! We will be back.

1  Thank tloliv