“Wonderful food & Jennifer was great!”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,653 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found this on Trip Advisor & we went for a big dinner which we loved. We had Sav Blanc wine ($34/bottle) which was very good. Hummus plate appetizer with pita wedges, carrots, thick cucumber slices, radishes & celery. We passed on the house bread to save room for our meals. We ordered the lamb tagine with artichokes & fava beans (very good) & the lamb shank (excellent). The meat was very tender & flavorful & each came with vegetables. We also had dessert- tiramisu & salted caramel cheese cake. We came at 6pm Tuesday & when we left 7:20pm the restaurant was full. There were even kids with their families enjoying the food.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Caspian Cafe, while not outstanding relative to the rest of the world, does provide excellent Greek food by Colorado standards. It's also rather pricey by Colorado Springs standards. While not impressive on the outside, the dining room is pleasant.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

wonderful food and service. High end taste and prep Not your usual food Mediteranian food in the gourmet service

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Colorado Springs. You must eat here. I always like bringing guests because I know the food and service will be stellar. The Moussaka is always fabulous and my cousin had the Persian Chicken which is a family recipe. Delicious! Can’t wait for next time.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

My business is located only a few blocks away from this restaurant. I finally went to next door to have dinner at the recommendation of others. I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere. Although I would not say that it is "Mediterranean" it has a nice feel. (It appears that the Caspian bought the space from another restaurant that had finished the interior to another plan). However, the this is a minor observation and in no way does my appraisal of the interior influence the taste and quality of the food. The food is superb! Try everything on the menu - it is all good. And if you are in doubt ask your server and they assist you in your selection. The price is what you would expect for a dinner of this type of food and service. The average price is $25-$35 per plate. I highly recommend this spot for first date couples and out of towners. Bon appetite - Mark

Date of visit: August 2018