Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
QualityInn
Colorado Springs Marriott(Colorado Springs)
US$184
Marriott Hotels
Book now, pay at stay
US$210
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$132
US$199
US$186
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$158
US$196
US$190
US$242
US$202
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$599
All reviewsfire pitfront deskthe breakfast areadecent hotelwaffleshot tubhighly recommend this hotelfree breakfastrooms were very cleanup to datenight's sleepbreakfast was excellenthotel is locatedstayed here for nightsking suitebed was very comfortablepikes peak
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Fun, hard-working, courteous staff.
Super clean comfy rooms.
A lobby designed for guests that is actually used by guests.
Fantastic breakfast...restaurant quality...not cheap, packaged carbs.

I may be sounding like my brother owns the place, but the positive remarks are due to the horrible experience at the Monument Ramada. Fairfield gets customer service right, and I see why people are willing to pay more to get way more!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
savannah m, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed it and had a good time with our staff. Let us know the next time you are in town and we will give you a good deal!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Rarely, do I find a Fairfield Inn hotel with hallways as wide as I found at this Fairfield Inn. I stay in Marriott's more than 100 nights per year and I am a Elite Platinum member. This hotel is modern, clean and in a great location with sweeping views of the mountains.

Improvements would be to have an outdoor spa (hot tub); the mountain range begs for an outdoor spa.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
savannah m, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you so much! We actually do have a outdoor hot tub! It is right outside overlooking the fire pit and mountains. Next time you visit I would be more then happy to give you a tour.

Again, thank you!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is fine, but after our experience I would not recommend staying here or spending your hard earned money at this hotel. There are several newer hotels a few miles closer to Colorado Springs or the Air Force Academy.

Our experience begins with booking our overnight stay through Orbitz which had a much better rate than the hotel did. When we arrived we gave the desk attendant our card for incidentals, etc. A few days later I realized the hotel had changed our card on top of what we already paid Orbitz for the hotel room. I contacted the hotel manager to resolve the issue and waited over 30 hours for my phone call to be returned. On top of this we had to produce a copy of our statement to prove we indeed had been double charged for our stay. After realizing the hotels error she blamed her staff for their incompetence.

The true incompetent individual is the hotel Manager Catherine Ramirez. After I spoke with her and produced my documentation, I was told the refund would be processed right away. I'm not sure what right away means to her. It took 12 days for the funds to be returned. A week after I spoke with Ms. Ramirez I once again contacted her to find out why our money had not been refunded. She became extremely nasty towards me (luckily our exchange is documented in e-mails). Not once did she ever apologize for this incident. I asked numerous times for her to provide her supervisor's contact information, which she refused to provide and I still have not received.

After this experience we will never again stay in a Marriott branded hotel again. This experience has left me completely appalled.

If this hotel manager cannot properly manage her employees and train them properly, along with manage their finances properly, let alone handle complaints from guests, she is in the wrong job. I truly hope this is read by someone with the Marriott Corporation and her employment is terminated, as she is representing their company. I would love to discuss my experience with her supervisor, but she refused to provide me with that information. Luckily I have tracked down the ownership of the hotel and I will be sharing my experience with them next. I only wrote this review on TripAdvisor because at the bottom of the receipt I was e-mailed by Ms. Ramirez it asked me to review my stay on TripAdvisor.

Watch you card statement if you stay here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sheri A
savannah m, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Mrs. Higgins,
As the General Manager of this hotel it is my number one priority to provide 100% guest satisfaction, as well as my staff.
After a hotel issues a credit or refund it takes several days for the guest bank holder to process the credit and return it back on your account. A hotel unfortunately, has no control over the speed in which your bank returns your funds.
Once again we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced in this process. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Catherine Ramirez

Reviewed October 29, 2017

when making the reservation, we were told we were set up for early check in. not true once there. later in day, checked in and given keys to a room that someone else was already staying in, we walked in, luckily, they were out of the room. we could not shower, tub would not drain. was told that no maintenance was on staff. did nothing to solve the situation. we left without being able to shower. went to pool late afternoon, no towels left. no toilet paper in pool bathroom. breakfast was very nice, area clean, staff friendly. our room was clean and nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
savannah m, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you for your review we are so sorry you had a bad experience. We made sure to talk to the staff and address the issues you brought to our attention so that on your next visit you won't have to experience these problems again.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

My husband and I stopped here during our vacation to Colorado Springs. The hotel was nice and seemed up to date. The staff upon check in, was very friendly and helped out with restaurant suggestions/directions for supper. The room was decent sized, but we had a king sized bed, so it took up a bit of room. The bed was on the soft side, for those who like soft beds. The bathroom was a bit small and had no venting system for the shower, which made it bad after showers. The breakfast room was large and well stocked. The highlight of our stay was the outdoor jacuzzi that was great to relax in after a long day of hiking. It was on the south side of the building, which blocked the cold north wind that we had the evening we stayed. I'm sure we would stay again, the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: October 2017