“Wonderful staff and food”

Garden of the God's Market & Cafe
Ranked #21 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Gods Gourmet you will find our restaurant offers catering and gourmet market style foods, dine-in or take out deli. Garden of the Gods' Gourmet creates freshly prepared gourmet food for any occasion. We are known for our award-winning tradition of culinary excellence, knowledgeable service and gracious hospitality, we remain firmly committed to serving our wonderful customers with unique and delicious cuisine, with natural, made-on-premise appeal. Serving Breakfast, Lunch Dinner and Brunch every weekend.
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere and staff was very welcoming. Food was great! Would recommend stopping by for a bite.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

We came here by chance for breakfast whilst in Manitou Springs for one day. The breakfast was so good we returned to take away a sandwich for lunch to have a picnic. We didn't want to miss out as the sandwiches looked so good (and they were!!) The staff were very friendly and the hostess on the door gave us a really good recommendation for a short hike in Garden of the Gods park which turned out to be perfect.
The food we had was so good we would have definitely returned had we been in the area for longer.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

In the Springs for about a week and HAD to eat here TWICE. I seriously cannot wait to go back here next trip out there from Virginia.... I had the BEST sandwich of my LIFE, read my reviews and I DO NOT do sandwiches, til I saw kimchee/cilantro/shrdded beef and YES I ordered a SIDE of sourkraut to add (bakery so amazing bread) did I mention sirachi too.........hubs got a fantastic big burger and we all four shared home made very chunky guacamole....... ALL this place NEEDS are GREAT framed PHOTOS of the GARDEN of the GODS.... call me as I am a photographer and would LOVVE to adorn your walls....oh we even shared eclairs and that bavarian creme inside was as great as my own french creme I do in mine YOU are absolutely a FIVE STAR and servers are GREAT!!! coming back...

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Tried the spinach salad. Although it said it had all these "additions" it was almost all spinach and barely a teaspoon of the other ingredients mentioned.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Very good food, ambience, good service...a little pricey but a treat. We enjoy breakfast here and they have a gourmet store to take home tasty treats.