All reviews the concierge lounge tech center pikes peak outdoor pool business park shuttle service breakfast buffet mountain view omelet the air force academy average hotel parking lot oatmeal lobby garden gods conference
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. The man at check in was very friendly. He gave us the Concierge lounge breakfast, Hor’ Doeuvres( lite dinner 5:00 to 7:30),and Desserts. The breakfast for a 4 star hotel is a little disappointing. They had no omelets, cinnamon rolls, grits, but is a little better than a average hotel. The WiFi was very unreliable! They do have a nice outside pool and hot tub, and a inside pool and hot tub. They have a restaurant on the first floor. I ordered a hamburger and fries there, for $12.99 to go. The Concierge Lounge is on the ninth floor. I do recommend this hotel for tourists, but since the WiFi is really bad, then not recommended for business. If you want a really fancy breakfast, as it should be, then you might want to consider staying at the Broadmore hotel. A 5 star.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Teresa G, Manager at Colorado Springs Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Hello danielgkendall, we apologize for the bad experience you had here at our Hotel. We would love to make it right. Please email me at tgibbs@marriottcoloradosprings.com at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Teresa Gibbs.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Never stayed here before and I would not have a problem saying again. But, but I see it as just a decent Marriott Hotel. Checking in they clerk should have welcomed me as a Reward Member. Additionally, I would say that the service staff needs to clean better. I found pens, paper, dusty carpet,etc under the bed. They need better lighting coming up the drive way, and if you have never been to Colorado Springs and you park in the parking lot you may get winded from the elevation of Colorado. That being said, I slept very well and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hello lwwisdom, Thank You for your feedback and upon your return with us, we will make sure you have the best Marriott experience you have ever received. Sincerely, Teresa Gibbs

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I had a third party reservation here with my pet. I realize that the charge for a pet will be greater than the previous hotel I stayed in (Econo Lodge in Grand Junction), but $80 for one night? Really?

Not going off the steep pet fee, there were other issues I wasn't thrilled about. When I arrived to the room, I spotted a crumpled receipt and bottle cap on the floor next to the bed and a pill underneath the work desk. When I went in the shower, three of the curtain rings were hanging off the curtain. As I said, I had just come from an Econo Lodge and even though it was not as 'upscale' as the Marriott, at least they had clean floors and a kept-up bathroom. I would not pay more than $90 to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Aubrey B, Front Office Manager at Colorado Springs Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Subject: Your stay at the Colorado Springs Marriott

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Aubrey Bianchi and I am the
Front Desk Supervisor at the Colorado Springs Marriott. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at (719)260-1800. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Colorado Springs Marriott.

Aubrey Bianchi
Front Desk Supervisor
Colorado Springs Marriott
afoster@marriottcoloradosprings.com
(719)260-1800

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I've stayed here twice, it's a decent hotel, especially with the remodeled rooms. The only down side I experienced was with an adjoining room, there's not too much stopping the sounds of your neighbor (and probably you as well for them) coming through the door. That being said, I will probably stay here again should I need a place to stay in the Springs.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms with adjoining doors.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your Positive feedback, we really strive to make our guests feel at home here and are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Mrs. Aubrey Bianchi, Front Desk Supervisor
MARRIOTT HOTELS | TRAVEL BRILLIANTLY
Colorado Springs Marriott | P 719.260.1800 | F 719.260.1492
Operated by Portfolio Hotels and Resorts under license from Marriott International, Inc. or one of it

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Nicole the hotel manager was really nice and polite she was a major help in Booking the room we needed she went above and beyond and was more respectful and considerate than any other hotel worker Nicole is awesome

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family