Book now, pay at stay
US$157
EmbassySuites.com
Colorado Springs Marriott(Colorado Springs)
US$166
Marriott Hotels
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$144
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$246
US$190
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$159
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$599
The Broadmoor(Colorado Springs)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstypical courtyardfront desktoilet showerparking lot was well litnice hotelroll away bedbusiness stayroom was cleanquiet stayconference roomworld arenaguest roomshousekeeping staffking roomconvenient locationindoor poolhotel stay
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Stayed at their king room with whirlpool. Absolutely loved it. Perfect for us, as we wanted to unwind and relax. It's not a suite, just a room with attached whilpool. Other than that the bed was soft and comfortable, plenty of lights, lots of drawers, standard hotel room size minifridge and microwave. Breakfast is not included but we got complimentary coupon from the kind lady at reception (forgotten her name). It was a very nice breakfast. I am a huge fan of Avacado toast and theirs was delicious. I would have very happily given 5 stars, if not for a barking dog (who did not stop barking for an hour or two), I am not sure if it's a pet friendly hotel but I felt that the poor thing was left alone in room unattended for too long. I am a seasoned traveller so I normally remain calm under such circumstances but another guest at the hotel got very irritated ( I don't blame her). However, once she complained, the dog's barking miraculously disappeared. As I heard all of this without even bothering to open my room's door, I am deducting a star for poor soundproofing of room's.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2018

The front desk lady was overwhelmed when we tried to check in, and we were asked to wait. It was not a big deal to us as she was trying her best. But because of that, she provided us a voucher for a free entree at the Bistro after checking us in. It was such a wonderful treat for my starving teen, I think he fell in love with Courtyard right then and there.
Our room was spacious, soothing, clean and the beds very comfy. We asked for a roll away bed, and it was delivered super fast by the same front desk gal(what a super lady). A very quiet stay, we slept like babies.
The fitness center was enough for our two teens.
Our visits to the Bistro for coffees and cakes were very pleasant, wonderful stay from start to finish.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I stayed in the hotel for a full Business week
The staff was excellent , kind, helpful and solve any request
The room was large, very comfortable, equipped with all needs (Iron. TV. desk Etc.)
The bad was comfortable to sleep good, Air condition works good
The room was very quite
I've also used the fitness room and enjoy runing
You can receive any shipping package without any additional cost that will wait for you in the front desk

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a one night stay at the end of December for a quick getaway. The hotel was very clean and well kept. Our check-in was quick and easy; the room was ready for us.

We only had about 45 minutes to get settled before heading out; and upon first glance, my husband noticed a couple of long hairs on the sheets, perhaps from the housekeeping staff. It kind of freaked him out; so I called and asked if someone could remake the linens; or due to the timing if we could move rooms. They immediately brought us keys to a different room a couple of doors down. The new room was just fine; and suited our needs well.

The room was also clean and well kept; and we liked that it had a thermostat on the wall for temperature control as it was cold outside. The room temperature regulated very well. The bed was comfortable, however a bit soft for our liking - we prefer more of a firm mattress. There is a nice curved love seat in the room with an ottoman, and was nicer than just a simple chair.

The water pressure and temperature in the shower did not fluctuate; and there was plenty of room in the bathroom to move around. Due to our room challenge, the front desk team provided us with breakfast vouchers for the following morning - and that came in very handy. The selections are just a few items; but we both ordered our meals - and they were cooked and prepared fresh and to our request. We were quite surprised at the quality and service of the food!

We departed after a great stay; and discussed what a great location it was within the area and also very close proximity to the Broadmoor and Zoo.

A couple of days after our return, my husband noticed that one of his hats was missing; and the last time he remembered wearing it was when we were in Colorado Springs. After looking everywhere, on a hunch he called the hotel. Sure enough; they had it in their lost and found department. We were prepared to have them hold it until we could return in the next couple of weeks to collect it - but instead they did one better; and they overnighted it to our house! WOW. We were so thankful - and surprised! True customer service.

Thanks Courtyard Colorado Springs South! We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2017

I stayed here four nights while attending a conference. The hotel is either new, newly updated or maintained very well. The lobby is clean and attractive with comfortable seating.

The cafe is adjacent to the lobby and has ample seating. The breakfast server was delightful. The menu is pretty extensive (although I just had oatmeal.)

The guestroom was clean and up to date. There were plenty of sockets for plugging in your electronic devices. Bathroom was equally clean with very nice linens. Kind of a big step into the tub but overall a nice room.

I could hear my neighbors but I'm a heavy sleeper, so, no problem. If you're a light sleeper you may want to leave the TV on for some white noise.

Only one elevator and it is slow. I walked steps but you might want something on the first or second floor if you're impatient with elevators. Lots of dining options nearby. Oh, and did I say FREE parking!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business