Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
Hyatt.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
PricelineUS$169
eDreamsUS$169
1,207 results
All reviews mountain view village inn pikes peak nice hotel sitting area oatmeal great stay convenient location would stay here again comfortable room great room complimentary breakfast fitness center gods garden sink freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Yes it's an older building but their upkeep/maintenance is lacking. There were cheap multi-plug ins in the electrical outlets and LED and yellow lighting mixed throughout room that was uneasy to look at.

Reviewed April 2, 2021

Will stay here again. Everything was clean. Rooms were the perfect size and beds were very comfy. Front desk staff met all our needs . i love starbucks so it was very nice to have one in the hotel lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Benjamin Bliss, General Manager at Hyatt Place Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2021

Thanks so much for your notes, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2021

I have stayed at this property multiple times, this time was not good. I tried to call the hotel direct to make a reservation for that night , was on hold for over 30 minutes with no one answering. I finally pulled over and made the reservation online. The room was dirty , shower and sink and sink countertop not clean with toothpaste and soap scum on counter from previous visitor.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are so sorry to hear of your experience. We do our best to provide quick service to all of our guests, and provide clean accommodations, and we apologize to hear that we fell short of expectations. We will review your comments with all departments, and hope you will give us another chance to see how we improve and fulfill Hyatt brand standards.

Reviewed April 1, 2021

The room was crazy hot. The ac only went as low as 64 and that wasn't accurate to the temp of the room. We asked the front desk who told us a maintenance person would come check the ac unit. When we returned, the unit display would lower to 60, but that still wasn't accurate reading and the room still slept super hot. It made for 5 nights of incredibly uncomfortable nights.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for providing this feedback. We will review your comments with Maintenance to check that room again and verify the A/C is functioning correctly. We apologize for your experience and hope you will try us again when you are back in town. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed March 27, 2021

My family and I always stay in another hotel, but this time I decided to change. I read the reviews on Google so I decided that maybe this hotel was worth a try. I was very happy when we got to the hotel. Everything smelled clean and looked clean and we were happy until I noticed something on the bed. It was something dirty like they don’t changed the linens but my husband decided just to take that off. Then when he was on the bed I noticed something more on the bed so we take the other blankets off and we found blood on the and under ‍♀️I’m fact my husband took pictures. Unbelievable! That was disgusting a bad experience because when you pay for the room you expect more than that. Then they offered my husband if he wanted to move to another room but for me that was not the best solution. The other room was also dirty with hairs on the blankets so I was frustrated. Really disappointed with this hotel and we will definitely not coming back. Finally, I decided to go down and ask for new blankets and make sure for myself that they were clean that way I could sleep more peacefully.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Benjamin Bliss, General Manager at Hyatt Place Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thank you very much for providing this feedback. We understand how distressing an experience like this can be, and it is certainly not within acceptable standards for Hyatt or our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any lack of cleanliness and hygiene, and assure you we will be investigating how this could have happened. We hope that you will be willing to give us another chance, and please feel free to reach out to us to discuss this event further and see how we can make it right.