All reviews train tracks full kitchen living area omelette bar small kitchen separate bedroom walk in closet king suite omelet station great place to stay an extended stay free breakfast pikes peak room was spacious yogurt each morning front desk staff
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Stayed for two days in may 2018 for a trip with husband and two kids 14 & 10. Drove in from st. Louis and forgot about he time difference so we got there early. Awesome lady at the desk allowed us to check in early. While walking up to our room we passed housekeeping who spoke and said "welcome home" as we opened our room door. It's a small thing but it made me feel great. The room had everything expected and was very clean. Other guests have complained about hearing the train nearby but we stayed for 2 days and never heard it. The view of Pikes peak from the parking lot is amazing, so much so that we purposely parked on the side of the building to be able to see it when we pulled up or took off. The hotel is close to the major highway in that area which is good for access to the sites. Oh, and the best part is the breakfast. I have never had such a wonderful breakfast experience at a hotel as her. The cook was very polite and helpful and would make fresh food if you asked. I can't remember her name but you guys should give her a raise. I would definitely recommend staying here if you need extra space in a hotel room. My room had a pullout bed and kitchen which was nice so my two kids didn't have to share.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018

We had a nice stay at the Hyatt House on our last trip. The rooms were clean and the breakfasts were good. The omelet maker was amazing!

The location was perfect...we were literally 10 minutes drive from everything! It was a nice to be able to relax there after a hike or excursion.

Had some mystery charges at the bar for $1.49 both days...and the manager couldn't explain what they were for.

The TVs were old, though. We had brought our Chromecast with and couldn't plug it in because there were no HDMI cables slots. :(

Room Tip: Great view of the mountains!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia T
Reviewed May 3, 2018

This was one of the best and affordable hotels I've ever stayed in. It had a very inviting and home-like feel to it. I would definitely come back. Not to mention the person at the front desk was AMAZING and was willing to go above and beyond.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Supervisor could use a dose of professionalism 101. Sitting on the freezer in the bar while serving is not a good look of a person ready to take our order, but more of a guy watch the Game on the TV in the bar.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Stayed for 3 nights. Our room was extremely noisy at night, we heard constant fast cycling of AC/heater units from other rooms, and shower noise from other rooms was very loud. Breakfast is strictly adequate, the cooked to order egg station was great, but everything is about equivalent to a typical Best Western (I expected way more from Hyatt). The fresh fruit at breakfast did not look fresh on any of the mornings we ere there. We had a suite, the bathroom is off the bedroom, so you potentially wake up someone who is sleeping to get to it and use it (i.e. unlike Embassy suites, where you don't have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom). I expected more from the Hyatt brand.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family