All reviewsbarber shopscreen doorcheap hotelquiet hotelcoffee makerfree breakfastbeds were very comfortablepikes peakcondobalconylobby
Reviewed May 22, 2018

1st of all this hotel should list on any booking site that they are a condominium with permanent residents & that only 2 rooms are EVER available with a mountain view and that only the 2nd & 3rd floors are available for "hotel" guests and those face a parking lot and noises from a busy street. The air is not flexible and we suffered thru 2 nights of unbearable heat and even when moved to another room it was no better. Linens are thin and quit worn and there is a definite smell that is permanent. Staff was amiable enough but the hotel could definitely undergo an update. Breakfast was not on site but rather a walk across the parking lot which is also not indicated in their description of the hotel. Possibly one of the worst places I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We had another very enjoyable stay at the Satellite Hotel. It has a great location and you can't beat the price. It is very clean and both the staff and the condo owners are very friendly. Really great environment for business and families too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

I am very pleased that we choose this hotel. My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for a week.The front best was always helpful, the staff alway pleasant. The room was clean, bedding changed daily. We will definitely be back to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Since this hotel shares the property with Senior Citizen condos, this is an amazingly quiet venue. Stayed here an entire week and heard no noise at any time. This is NOT a party hotel. I only had one issue with this hotel. While places like Trip Advisor and Expedia, and even the hotel website, lists AC as an amenity, you find out the hotel only has it on a seasonal basis once you get there. So part of the year, guests can only access heat, while at other times, just the AC. That is fine most of the time, but if the room gets a little stuffy, you are forced to sleep while the sliding door to your little deck is open. I would have been fine with that if only the hotel advertised that issue up front, instead of having the front desk personnel explain it. That should have been the management's job.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John C
Reviewed March 24, 2018

First off, my Expedia reservation got messed up, so my wife and I did not get a mountain view room. We get to view the parking lot. And when it is listed that they have air conditioning, that is just during the summer months. But you are not told that until you complain to the front desk. They did offer me a fan. A freaking fan for $70 a night. To make matters worse, if you open the sliding glass door so you can get some fresh air, you are bombarded by loud vehicle traffic and speeding motorcycles on Academy Blvd. Something that would not have happened if I had gotten that mountain view room in the first place. If I could, I would have chosen another hotel in a second. Don't go here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family