“Lunch with husband while traveling”

Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #246 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed October 24, 2016

This was a very clean and bright restaurant. You have many choices of meats, bread and sides all with a great Mediterranean flair. We both had the Gyro and two salads. All were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I ate here for the first time and really it was awesome. I wish we had one of these in Missouri. I was so close to just getting dinner somewhere with fried food and I'm so glad I chose to come here. The food was fresh, healthy and different. We got so much food and the meals were under $8. I thought this was a good deal. The service was great. The workers were very friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I probably drove by Garbanzo several times before I decided to eat there. They have a great set up for ordering food and plenty of options. You can get meat or Falafel as your protein and they have plenty of side options. I like to get a plate, but they offer wraps, pitas, and salads as well. This is a great place to eat if you are looking to try something new. This is one of my go-to places in the area for lunch. They also offer outdoor seating which is nice.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

We come here to visit every time we are in the Springs and my kids love it. I wish they would expand to KC area. Their food is so fresh and not filling even though they give you large portion sizes. I usually get their Gyro meat along with the garlic sauce. Everything that my family has eaten here is delicious.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

I was looking or a lunch on the light side and stumbled across the Garbanzo. They try to prepare foods in a healthy manner with attention paid to fresh and natural ingredients. I had a plate with cilantro hummus, lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad, grilled chicken and rice. Light, smaller portions, and delicious. My husbands gyro was yummy. The service was great and they explained the ordering process to us newcomers. We will go back!