“I Love this place!”

Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #256 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I am always greeted with friendly staff and healthy options. It is such a great change to have fast food that is not full of plastic and other foreign objects. Everything from the hummus to falafels is great and the best pitas I have ever had. I wish there were more around town!

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a lunch date here. Very convenient to Fort Carson. It was clean, friendly service, and they offered samples. We both had burritos (steak and chicken), similar to other places you pick what you would like on it.

The Staff was helpful in choosing options when I was unsure. It was very good! Very filling. It was around 22.00 for two (good size) Burritos, 2 drinks, and 2 pieces of Baklava for dessert.

The Baklava was yummy! We would come here again.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

This was a very clean and bright restaurant. You have many choices of meats, bread and sides all with a great Mediterranean flair. We both had the Gyro and two salads. All were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I ate here for the first time and really it was awesome. I wish we had one of these in Missouri. I was so close to just getting dinner somewhere with fried food and I'm so glad I chose to come here. The food was fresh, healthy and different. We got so much food and the meals were under $8. I thought this was a good deal. The service was great. The workers were very friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I probably drove by Garbanzo several times before I decided to eat there. They have a great set up for ordering food and plenty of options. You can get meat or Falafel as your protein and they have plenty of side options. I like to get a plate, but they offer wraps, pitas, and salads as well. This is a great place to eat if you are looking to try something new. This is one of my go-to places in the area for lunch. They also offer outdoor seating which is nice.