“AMAZING! We'll be back soon!”
Review of Crave Real Burgers

Crave Real Burgers
Ranked #14 of 1,423 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Crave is the hippest, most happenin' burger joint in all of Colorado. Ever had bacon on a burger? Sure you have. But how about in a malt? Now we're talkin'! Crazy-creative burgers, hand-crafted shakes, ice cream for the kids, and more! Our Head Chef Jeff Richard is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. Crave is a Chef Driven Restaurant. Each location is run by a professionally trained chef to maintain a unique level of quality that you can't anywhere else.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“AMAZING! We'll be back soon!”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Best. Burger. Ever. Hands down. I was so happy with the food, timing, service, atmosphere, everything. We were greeted by a server immediately after walking in the door, she ran to clean a table off for us, as it was super busy. Our server was pretty cool, very laid back and quickly answered every question we had. The menu is very simple and easy to read. I ordered the "popper" burger. It was huge! It had a large beer-battered jalapeno popper on top of the meat, along with avocado, lettuce, tomato and onion. The fries were perfect. Best fries I've ever had. The ranch dressing (used for my fries) was a little on the watery side. The flavor was there, but it could have definitely been thicker. Maybe it was just a bad batch. Anyway, you should definitely check out this restaurant! My husband and I both had burgers with fries, water to drink and our bill was $22 before tip.

• Visited March 2012

Colorado Springs, CO
“I'm glad we don't live any closer, it's way too good”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We went to Crave for the second time over the weekend and were even more impressed this time. The burgers are inventive, but not intimidating and you won't find them like this anywhere else.
I'm a regular burger fan, but if you want something fun and delicious, go to Crave! The smothered fries are a welcome addition and the side salad is tasty if you need some veggies to go with your meal. You won't leave hungry, that's a fact.
Try the "love stinks", it's sooooooooooo yummy.
Could do a little better with the atmosphere of the place, but will give it 5 stars anyways!

• Visited December 2011
Gold River, CA
“Excellent and Inventive Burgers”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My wife and I are fans of Hodads (San Diego), In n Out (CA), Habit Burger (CA), Squeeze In (Sacramento) and The Counter (Roseville, Ca) for burgers, so we enjoy finding a new burger place that is well above average. This place seems to be getting very popular, particularly with Academy cadets, which is a good thing. The burgers are basically "every part of the meal put on a burger." They almost defy description (or defy my ability to remember what exactly was on the menu) however, there are burgers with chili relenos on them, peanut butter, roasted duck, pulled pork, etc etc. They are all huge and some pretty much explode so that you need a fork and knife to eat them. However, of the three burgers ordered in our group, each one was polished off completely. I have to say the burgers are top notch and put up a good fight with Hodads (the mecca of great burgers IMHO). Give it a try. We'll be back!!!

• Visited November 2011