Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$199
Hyatt.com
US$153
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$199
US$169
Priceline
  • Pool
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$425
  • Restaurant
US$549
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree laundrybasketball courtfront desktwo bedroom suitehome away from homelight dinnerthe holiday inn expressstove topsmall kitchenfull size refrigeratorold chicagobreakfast and dinnerlaundry roomexcellent staypikes peakthree nightsoutdoor pool
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I spent a weekend here while visiting my son who is at the Air Force Academy. The hotel staff were all very pleasant, our room was clean and comfortable, and I utilized the free washers and dryers to do my son’s laundry. The free breakfast was the usual hotel fare (fruit, yogurt, bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal), but everything was fresh and hot, and I like all that stuff, so I was pleased. The only things I didn’t like were the feather pillows and the firm mattress, but that’s just because I prefer everything soft when I sleep. Overall, I’d definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristi C
DirectorofSalesSB, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thanks for your helpful review. Just so you know for next time, we do have feather free pillows available at the front desk. We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Everything for our stay was wonderful from reception staff to evening dinner buffet and great hot breakfast choices. Room was nice, quiet with small kitchen. Hotel is dog friendly as staff made us and our little yorkie feel right at home! Location is better than other hotels nearby as it is set back from Interstate 25 so very little road noise. Will stay here again next time we are in the Colorado Springs area!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the amazing review!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Let me tell you I have to really put out kudos for my family here at the Staybridge suites in Colorado springs. I was there on an extended work assignment and from day one the staff the Management Daniel all the way down to the breakfast employees and cleaning staff made me feel like I was at home. The hotel was always kept very clean. And the staff went up and over what they had to to make sure that my stay was comfortable and that I was treated like a part of the extended family. The breakfast was always hot always fresh and always on time and they did not hesitate to make sure that my needs are taken care of. So to Daniel Chanel Russell John Jesse, And all the staff thank you for making my visit which Was sometimes quite hectic an absolute dream. I miss you already

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank divorce54

Thank you! We are always here to provide you with a home-like stay!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Loved this Trip.Best of all.Hotel was good.Flew to Denver.Rented a 4 wheeler and of we went.Roads are good for travel.Be careful weather changes suddenly.Bit cold in some places.Was an 11day trip .Could have spent more time.Beautiful Trip.First we went to Sulpher Springs.Coalmont.This are all natural springs.Then of to Routt National Forest,Strawbery Park Hot Springs.Started snowing while traveling up their,taken Uber.Couldn’t do It on our own.Pretty steep and rough roads.When up their couldn’t believe my eyes.River running threw ,hot springs all around .Nice to be in the hot springs when snowing.very beautiful.Then of to Glenwood Springs,next Ouray,thenSan Juan National Forest,next Pagosa Hot Springs,Then Great Sand Dunes National Park,Could not believe all that sand in middle of no where,San Isabel National Forest,an back to Canon City and Denver.Lovely Trip.Warm clothing and normal wear.Snowy areas and warm areas.Food no problem.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

This was from our stay in August - I had notes on my phone but forgot to submit:

This was a very nicely-appointed property. There was a warm heated outdoor pool, a basketball court and nice patios where you could take in the pretty mountain views. They also offered access to the indoor pool at their sister property next door - great for a rainy cold day we were there. The food served was seriously the best I ever had. The breakfasts had everything you could want - waffle makers, some kind of egg dish and meat, plus extras like French toast or biscuits and gravy. Strawberries were hand sliced and all the fixing's for salads, or breakfast were hand-prepared, not mushy from a can.

We stayed during the week and they offered a "light" dinner. The night we were able to attend was grill night, Burgers and dogs fresh off a hot grill with all the trimmings including chili, cheese, onions, along with fresh salad and potato salad and chips and even freshly baked cookies. WOW.

The rooms themselves had all the comforts of home and were well laid out. The bedding was nice. My only complaint was the fact that the rooms had double beds instead of queens. Coming from a king it was a bit cozy for us. They had a nice pantry with everything you could need at very reasonable prices (I picked up googles for only $2).

Nice area of town - easy to get to, very safe. Close to Pikes peak and Garden of the Gods. The staff was excellent. One manager asked during the middle of our stay how things were going and I think he genuinely cared about our answer, though we had nothing but good things to say. My kids enjoyed some cute rabbits on property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are excited to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and amenities. Please, come back and stay with us again!