All reviews free laundry basketball court front desk two bedroom suite light dinner the holiday inn express stove top small kitchen old chicago full size refrigerator breakfast and dinner laundry room excellent stay pikes peak three nights views of the mountains outdoor pool
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for a week in June 18 and my stay was very comfortable. Staff are good and the complimentary breakfast and dinner is excellent. My room had a good mountain view and it's good place if your are cooking your own.

I don't have second thought to refer this hotel for a stay and it will be my preferred hotel in this location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Vidya352
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The room was fine, with a nice small suite layout. The hotel is no longer new, and it is showing its age in some of the furnishings and finishes. It was reasonably clean, but by no means immaculate. The staff was responsive enough but things like having bath towels in the room really shouldn't have required a request. It has good included food options (it appeared) if you don't want to dine outside the hotel. We didn't use this, but it looked pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Everything from staff to food to bath and bed was great, can't complain, but whenever I was craving a snack I walked down to the lobby and just kept picking up packs of M&M's because they're cheaper than they are at the store! The breakfast was always really good, much better than at other hotels that I've stayed at. I stayed here for 7 days and I honestly can't complain about anything in particular. I enjoyed my stay at Staybridge!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DustinW621
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Love the layout of the suite. Two seperate bedrooms was key. It is almost like being at home. The room provides a nice common area and a kitchen.
The staff was friendly and helpful. Great place for a family to stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2018

This was my first business trip to Colorado Springs. I chose this hotel because it was within 15 minutes of downtown, my business point, good hiking trails to the east, close to a Whole Foods Market, and because it backed the New Santa Fe Trail. It was great for all of these reasons. I was able to cook healthy meals for myself for the duration of my stay. I sincerely appreciated the quiet room, though it did get a bit loud for an hour or so in the parking lot on Friday evening (parking lot shared by a few hotels...apparently a party spot? Strange.). Since this was my first 24 hours off since early January, I also sincerely appreciated the late check-out so as to allow me to maximize my time away from the office. Loved that I was able to turn the fan on and keep it on. I don't always need hot or cold, but air moving is wonderful! Three suggestions for the consideration of the hotel staff: (1) The tub floors are pretty slick. I'm a competitive runner, and was hanging on to the shower curtain bar when entering the shower. (2) Maybe move the full length mirror to the bedroom or bathroom? I finally found it in the living room behind the TV just before I checked out. (3) I was in my room for *maybe* 20 minutes between the hours of 7:00 am and 9:00 pm (to change clothes) and my room was not serviced. It would help your guests to know when housecleaning will be making its pass (just one, it appears).

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side face parking lots shared by multiple hotels. It will be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business