See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I had to leave a $100 deposit because we had our small dog with us. At check out the housekeeping person said our room was fine and my card was swiped to refund $100. That was four days ago and it still is not in my account. Calls are not answered or messages returned. The website says there is a pool and that's a lie. The smoke detector in our room was taken apart, wires showing.

Room Tip: My tip is look for another place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim L
Reviewed June 10, 2017

The room was a dump just barely swept the floors, found a roach on the bathroom , the curtains were so broken that I couldn't open or close them. I requested a top room floor my request to be ignored. I was never given a receipt for my stay and the would not check me out @ 0:500 hours to give me a receipt so far and as on this morning the 10 of June 2-17 I cannot get them too answerer the phone to refund me my $25.oo that 11 days ago that I checked out on my own and they LED to my bank. The worst part is a Chinese women playing the I don't understand what you want. Some one needs to bring dynamite and a Crain and blow it up and rebuild that Inn all over again Should have stayed @ Motel 6

Room Tip: The rooms where I stayed at were catering to drug users who stay up all night
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2016

There are better cheap places in Colorado Springs, this one is not worth half of the 60$ a night.

+ the location is good, I loved the nearby Cerberus Brewery
- WiFi is not working, or incredibly slow.
- TV not working in room 119.
- Shower did not have hot water, but the sink did!
- lamps were flickering and really weak bulbs.
- door locks were falling apart
-- reception desk was either really unfriendly or nobody there at 1am (they say 24/7)

Check other reviews if you don't believe me. It's amazing that they are still in business.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2016

I've seen worse, but that's not what someone wants a review of their property to say. But in 2016, customer service is key and the online review is crucial, so one might think that property owners would go out of their way to really spruce up a place, make it unique, make it ... many things, sure, but unique is important to me.

I travel a lot, so I often try to find the humor and bright side in everything. This is a business trip for me, so I will use this evening at the Springs Inn as a tax write-off. If this were on my own dime, I would probably not stay here and instead choose a chain. In my youth, I would have found this Inn charming, slightly quirky, even, but as I am no longer 17, I turn to my sense of humor and perky optimism to find the good here.

Read the other reviews - they are correct on many points. My bed in 214 was two sagging twins pushed together and the comforter was once yellow. It's now a dark mustard color.

A hilarious, ancient sign says if you take anything from the room you will be charged, but you can also purchase items .... ! and the maids are in charge of inventory: $25.00 for an alarm clock and $80.00 for a comforter. There are others but I will leave them out for the sake of brevity. It's terribly dated and very, very odd.

No pool, free wifi, random deposit I suspect I will also have to write off, yet still somehow more charm than the Colby, KS Motel 6 I reviewed recently, however, I would stay at that Motel 6 again before the Springs Inn in Colorado Springs. I'm not sure what that says about me, but it's as honest a review as I can come to on this particularly fast and exhuberant business jaunt.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank RhondaB144
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

The room was disgusting. I found trash in the drawer of the kitchenette table, under the bed, behind the bedside tables, and along the walls caked in dust, hair and Lord knows what else. They harassed me about my service animal. Threatened to call the police and attempted to evict me because I refused to produce my medical papers to prove the service. I felt very uncomfortable the rest of my stay there and was forced to pay $100 pet deposit. The lady even continued to verbally harass me after I paid money by law I should not have had to pay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo