5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$167
Orbitz.comUS$167
CheapTicketsUS$167
TravelocityUS$167
TripadvisorUS$167
FindHotel
All reviews big horn sheep general palmer wild turkeys castle tour main castle personal retreat book store the grounds are absolutely beautiful colorado history carriage house felt like royalty modern conveniences romantic getaway extra days the perfect place to stay rocky mountain an overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2021 via mobile

Nestled in foothills of Colorado Springs and minutes away from Garden of the Gods. We were a little disappointed as we thought we were booking a room in the castle, but ended up in one of the several lodges on the property. The grounds were gorgeous, the staff was friendly, and the facility was alcohol and marijuana free. Just a walk around the grounds proved to be a perfect oasis from busy life.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Glen Eyrie, General Manager at Glen Eyrie Castle & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear you weren't able to stay in the Castle but are glad your visit was still enjoyable for your family! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2021

What an inspiring setting Glen Eyrie is! A rejuvenating, historic and relaxing oasis.
We extended our stay three extra days as we found it to be a respite from our busy lives. Yes, it was a clean and comfortable room with all the amenities we needed. Complete with hiking trails just outside our door, an elegant castle that served an amazing breakfast and the best hamburgers we'd tasted in a long time! The staff was friendly and helpful from our first welcome to departure.
Extra points for an interesting tour of the castle and the on-site Coffee shop and gift/book store. We hope to return!

Date of stay: February 2021
Glen Eyrie, General Manager at Glen Eyrie Castle & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2021

This hotel is one of the most charming I´ve ever stayed at. I was traveling through Colorado with my husband and for Valentine´s weekend, we wanted to do something special. We stayed one night at the main castle and it was a beautiful experience, it felt like we had traveled in time, we felt like royalty for a day. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the bed is super comfortable, the bathroom was good size and everything was impeccable, they do take cleanliness seriously. The wifi was quite good too.
The breakfast was abundant and delicious, which is even more meaningful nowadays, since, because of Covid restrictions, you pretty much only get coffee and a banana elsewhere. We had time to explore the grounds around and experienced a magical snowy landscape. It was unforgettable. I will definitely go back
Do not hesitate for a minute if you get a chance to stay at this place.

Room tip: If you have flexibility on your travel days, try to stay at the main castle.
Date of stay: February 2021
Glen Eyrie, General Manager at Glen Eyrie Castle & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you and your husband were able to spend Valentine's Day weekend with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2021 via mobile

I was able to stay in general Palmer’s room, and I felt like I was sleeping in a museum. I even had to take off the velvet ropes to go into the room. As a guest you were able to walk around the grounds and castle at a leisurely pace. Dinner is served to go, but you can choose to eat in the dining room if you want to. I got the chicken supreme that was very good along with the sautéed cauliflower and butternut squash. For the appetizer I got the ricotta gnocchi w blue cheese, that was a bit too strong for me.
It’s snowing outside now, so I won’t be able to do any walking around in the morning. Darn it, I’ll have to come back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 736edb
Glen Eyrie, General Manager at Glen Eyrie Castle & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for visiting!

Reviewed February 10, 2021

My 15 year old daughter and I were traveling through Colorado Springs. She had just mentioned how she would love to live in a castle on the side of a mountain some day and I just looked to see what was in Colorado Springs for fun! Glen Eyrie came up! We arrived late, 8pm, and we didn't see another guest all night. We explored the castle for secret passages and unique things--We had a blast!!! It was like we had the castle all to ourselves. Our queen bedroom was beautifully appointed. It was like stepping back in time without having to do without modern conveniences. This is definitely a place to take ANY young girl with an imagination and an adventurous spirit. We made some awesome memories and we were only there until noon the next day. We would love to go back and have tea and hike and enjoy the grounds more.

Room tip: Our queen room was on the third floor. It was spacious and lovely.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank X3957SXmelaniew
Glen Eyrie, General Manager at Glen Eyrie Castle & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you and your daughter had a great time together and hope you can visit us again soon!