Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$75
SAVE US$4
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$75
FindHotelUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Nice room with good beds. Free wifi but slow. Quiet but friendly atmosphere. Sat outside in the evenings watching the sunset and visit with folks. I would stay here again!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Krazykarl70
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

This motel has been updated and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Indoor pool was great, our grandsons had a wonderful time. New carpeting, clean & very well kept. The staff were friendly and responsive to any questions we had. I've read other reviews that were negative, not our experience at all. This was better than we were expecting. Our room was comfortable, A/C worked well, plenty of parking. After we checked out they even called me to let me know I left my swimming trunks hanging behind the bathroom door. We'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JamesM1119
Reviewed July 5, 2019

my experience at this hotel i limited as i didnt actually get to stay here. i booked a room 1 week in advance through a third party website and was called the morning of my reservation asking me to pay more money, or my reservation would be cancelled. i asked why and the reason i was given was that "there was an issue with my booking" ...okay but why?? still didnt give any specific reason why.. so i called the third party website to get assistance. they called the hotel to ask about the additional charges and was told by the manager that he didnt make any such phone call and on top of that he was not able to even pull up the details of my reservation due to system issues and said to call back later.... no thanks. sounds like a scam to me! maybe its not the hotel manager but someone at this establishment is trying to get extra money out of people and i am NOT the one. why would i pay in full upfront and then be asked to pay more and not even give me a reason why?? i cancelled my reservation and went elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cotravelerbeeotch
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I chose this hotel for the location and rate, and was pleased to find that everything worked and that my room was clean. The manager made special effort to make sure that my room was suitable. I'll be staying there again in the near future.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Position of the lamps right above the heads is extremely dangerous, so we ended up sleeping with the feet towards the wall! A/C was loud and inefficient. The room temperature was just acceptable but nowhere near being comfortable. TV was on constant mute when we arrived and would not react to the remote. After having the landlord in the room for over an hour, who tried to fix the issue in vain, we finally got two remotes - one for switching channels and the other one for volume ….

Date of stay: May 2019