Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$75
SAVE US$4
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2020

Let’s understand the baseline for my motel and hotel reviews.
I could care less about four or five stars.
Mostly I’m traveling and looking for a place to spend the night.
Highest on my list is ‘clean and comfortable’ followed by ‘price performance’
Clean is what it is.
Comfortable includes that everything functions well – bed, bath, TV and these days Internet
Third thing is I want fresh air. So an opening window with a screen is also required.
It’s amazing how many don’t make these minimums
This one surpassed them all – Highly recommended

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank StreetTwinRider
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Nice room with good beds. Free wifi but slow. Quiet but friendly atmosphere. Sat outside in the evenings watching the sunset and visit with folks. I would stay here again!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Krazykarl70
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

This motel has been updated and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Indoor pool was great, our grandsons had a wonderful time. New carpeting, clean & very well kept. The staff were friendly and responsive to any questions we had. I've read other reviews that were negative, not our experience at all. This was better than we were expecting. Our room was comfortable, A/C worked well, plenty of parking. After we checked out they even called me to let me know I left my swimming trunks hanging behind the bathroom door. We'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JamesM1119
Reviewed July 5, 2019

my experience at this hotel i limited as i didnt actually get to stay here. i booked a room 1 week in advance through a third party website and was called the morning of my reservation asking me to pay more money, or my reservation would be cancelled. i asked why and the reason i was given was that "there was an issue with my booking" ...okay but why?? still didnt give any specific reason why.. so i called the third party website to get assistance. they called the hotel to ask about the additional charges and was told by the manager that he didnt make any such phone call and on top of that he was not able to even pull up the details of my reservation due to system issues and said to call back later.... no thanks. sounds like a scam to me! maybe its not the hotel manager but someone at this establishment is trying to get extra money out of people and i am NOT the one. why would i pay in full upfront and then be asked to pay more and not even give me a reason why?? i cancelled my reservation and went elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cotravelerbeeotch
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I chose this hotel for the location and rate, and was pleased to find that everything worked and that my room was clean. The manager made special effort to make sure that my room was suitable. I'll be staying there again in the near future.

Date of stay: May 2019