All reviews putting green air force academy bedroom suite full kitchen basketball court top floor convenient hotel waffle maker front desk staff front range indoor pool every morning business travel fire pit north side breakfast area stayed longer
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Front desk personnel were very friendly. I enjoyed Mo-We managers evening Wine and Beer. I used the lobby area with a colleague for an impromptu meeting and it was comfortable and the internet worked fine. The room kitchen area was well stocked with glasses, dishes, and silverware. I prefer to eat in as it is easier on the waist line. Convenient location to the work sites that I needed to visit. Overall an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Happyrocks
Deborah N, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Happyrocks - Thank YOU for staying with us!!! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the room, social hour and our team. We love when our guests utilize our lobby space for meetings or socializing. We hope you will be visiting us again soon and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review for us on Trip Advisor.

Safe travels!

Reviewed May 5, 2018

This hotel has it all! Very comfortable accommodations, friendly staff, the free breakfast and mixer with dinner almost every night can’t be beat, and the views of Pikes Peak make this a favorite travel stop hands down!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west side of the hotel to get a great view of the mountains! Laundry room is on the second floor.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deborah N, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

523josephw,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the accommodations, staff, breakfast, Social hour and the View unbeatable! Making the Residence Inn Colorado Springs North at the AFA a favorite travel stop in Colorado Springs gives us all a reason to High Five. Mission Accomplished!

We hope to see you again on your next travel through the Springs.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

My hotel stay was phenomenal. When I arrived i was greeted with pleasant smiles by the housekeeping supervisor and by front desk assistant Ms. Deborah. She checked me in super fast and took the time to address every need I had. My room was excellent. It was well appointed and quite spacious. Everything I needed was there and the internet tv was an unexpected bonus. But best of all was my view. It was very scenic as I had a stunning view of Pike's Peak as well as The Air Force Academy. Was nice being able to see all of the planes taking off and landing at The Academy.
The entire property was gorgeous and the entire staff could not have been friendlier. Everyone i encountered went out of their way to see to my needs. 5 Star employees for sure. Would be a pleasure to work with such a team.
Breakfast was included and quite nice. Dining area was spacious and General Manager Ms. Deborah (not same as front desk) was out greeting the guests. Definitely leading her team by example. And if that wasn't enough they had evening receptions with food, snacks and even free alcoholic beverages. It was an unexpected bonus near the end of the day. I have been to most states and 5 continents and all in all this was one of the best hotel stays I have ever had.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Deborah N, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Terlazzo,

Thank you for the stunning review. We couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy our exceptional team and their Spirit to Serve. We are proud to serve the guests who visit Colorado Springs and appreciate the time you took to leave a review on Trip Advisor. I assure you it was sincerely our pleasure to share with you all the things Colorado Springs and the Residence Inn has to offer.

We hope you and your family will be back soon and thank you again for choosing the Residence Inn Colorado Springs North at the Air FOrce Academy for your stay while in Colorado SPrings.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

booked a room for several nights the rate was less $100. in the middle of the stay they raised the rates 20-30 per night with out telling me. at check out they basically told me to go pound sand. It's also irritating that they feel like they are

Room Tip: They are all pretty much the same.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deborah N, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Kevin M,

Thank you for reaching out through Trip Advisor. We apologize if there was some confusion. The stories seem a bit confusing between your Marriott complaint, here and your voicemail left for our AGM last night. The reservation you originally made was for 2 nights at $89.10. When you asked to extend 4 more nights you spoke with Deb who informed you the new rate would be $126.65 however since you had a lower rate to begin with she adjusted it to $119. Notes are made in the reservation why she reduced and that you were notified when she extended your keys. There was a note from Elena during your stay about explaining the higher rates and asking if we could do anything more. The $119 was the lowest rate we could offer. I'm very sorry you are upset by this as I assure you NOONE here on the team would ever tell a guest to go pound sand. I see your review was not completed so I am unsure what more you were irritated by. We will be calling you shortly in hopes of resolving any other issues you may have.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

I had a very relaxing stay with great accommodations. Enjoyed the fireplace. Next time I stay I will ask for a mountain view room. It would be great looking out to see the mountains in the west. Great to have breakfast options.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

KathyL,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The fireplaces are a wonderful feature - especially on snowy Colorado evenings. Just notate your reservation for a mountain view and we will do our best to accommodate. Being flexible on your room type is a great way to ensure the mountain view.

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Colorado Springs North at the Air Force Academy.