“Nevet eat here....what else can I say?”
Review of Great China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great China Buffet
Ranked #992 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I love Chinese food and tried this buffet. The food may have originally been Chinese food several days before but it tasted horrible. The place was gloomy. The price way too high.

Save yourself the trouble...never eat at this buffet.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

One of the worst Chinese places that I've ever eaten at. I do not recommend it. Most of the food tasted like it had been sitting out for too long.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have recently been to this place for dinner. The price per person was $12.99. The number of dishes available were not limited but the quality of the food was barely OK. I do not want to re-visit here if I have any other choice in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We ate here during our vacation to Colorado springs. Food was good and fresh. could not complain. was just your average Chinese Buffet.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We had just arrived in town the evening before and I had a taste for a Chinese buffet. I was drawn to this restaurant because it advertised sushi on the menu.
Although the restaurant had a decent selection, pretty standard for a chinese buffet, including a grill and sushi bar, that appeared to be made fresh. The sushi was horrible, no flavour, didn't taste fresh and really amateur looking. I think I could make better looking rolls. We visited King Soopers for a few groceries the next day and their sushi looked way better.
The food lacked flavour and was fairly cold.
We left this restaurant disappointed, and will not return.