“Think Twice”

Great China Buffet
Ranked #1,007 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 April 2015

Over the past few years my wife and I have stopped in at the Great China Buffett and had a pleasant eating experience, however our last dining experience at this restaurant on April 18, 2015 was very poor. Food was cold to lukewarm, lacked flavor, and had overcooked chicken, beef, fish and you in some cases, needed to sharpen your teeth before eating. I don't normally take food without eating what I put on my plate but not the case on this occasion. Will think twice before sitting foot in this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I love Chinese food and tried this buffet. The food may have originally been Chinese food several days before but it tasted horrible. The place was gloomy. The price way too high.

Save yourself the trouble...never eat at this buffet.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

One of the worst Chinese places that I've ever eaten at. I do not recommend it. Most of the food tasted like it had been sitting out for too long.

1  Thank Jenniferlargett
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have recently been to this place for dinner. The price per person was $12.99. The number of dishes available were not limited but the quality of the food was barely OK. I do not want to re-visit here if I have any other choice in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We ate here during our vacation to Colorado springs. Food was good and fresh. could not complain. was just your average Chinese Buffet.