“A New Favorite!”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #8 of 1,643 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Fine French Restaurant Inspired By Classic European Bistros Combined With A World Class Bakery in Colorado Springs!
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I came here based on the reviews and was blown away at how wonderful the experience was. What a great find! We each ordered something different off of the menu, and everything wowed us. Their salmon is more tender than anywhere else I have eaten, and even the seasonal vegetables(normally a bland accompaniment) were perfectly done at this restaurant. This place is great for lunch or dinner, or even for just a romantic dessert. Speaking of desserts, they have it all! The hardest part was choosing, but what a treat. The creme brûlée is the best I have ever tasted. I will definitely make this a regular stop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,435)

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Reliably excellent every time. Great service, high quality, interesting menu, and incomparable desserts!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We usually go to Marigold's for lunch when we have time to sit and enjoy the food and atmosphere, but it was dinner this time. A carefully picked wine list sets the mood for some really delicious entrees. I had the Trout Almondine and my wife the Beef Bourginon. We didn't leave anything on the plates. The service was fantastic and Gus, the owner, gifted us with a scone and muffin for breakfast.
Their bakery is stocked with incredibly sinful pastries, and we took a couple home for later.
Tucked a little out of the way, the Marigold is worth a lunch or dinner trip anytime.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

If you want to be able to visit with friends or family and have a good meal this is the place to be. They have a nice atmosphere and staff. I would recommend this place for your dining experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Every time I go here, it never ceases to bless me!! The food, the service, the warmth. Check them out!! You will be glad you found this local gem!!

1  Thank evs001