“Bring your appetite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We had the best breakfast and best service for a very good price! I had a half order which I could not finish. And hubby ate all his. I can eat too, but it beat me. so glad we asked what the difference was between a whole and half serving. I don't recall the name, but it had potatoes, sausage, eggs and vegies etc. it was delicious. I cannot tell you how happy and busy this place is. We will come back when we visit Colorado Springs again! :) love this place

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and we were pleasantly surprised. When we walked in, the place was tiny. Seats enough for 13 people at the bar. There was a waitress and a cook; 2 people total. They we so friendly and talkative. Gave great recommendations from what to order to the best route to take to Durango. HUGE PORTIONS!!!, but you can order 1/4 and 1/2 orders. You would do best to order small because it will be large. The HOT green chili sauce is wonderful and flavorful. We bought a jar to take and they ship as well as sell on Amazon. Can’t wait to head back through so we can visit again. I hope the same staff is there.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, green chile is a must. The portions are very big even when ordering the 1/2 size.
We did have to wait roughly 30 minutes but it was well worth it once we got our food. Do have to say that the only complain we had was that our waitress was not very good.
A must when visiting Colorado Springs and we def will be back.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

The food is great, there no doubt about it. If you’re looking for tasty diner food this is definitely the place to go. I ordered the French toast and veggie sausages which were both delicious. There wasn’t many options for vegetarians but the addition of morning star sausages was a plus. Everyone else at the table eating bacon, sausage, and eggs was very pleased as well. My only complaint is the use of plastic, throw away cups. I really wish such a busy restaurant would use reusable cups!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Went for lunch but it doesn’t matter, they serve breakfast and lunch items all day. Pay attention to the portion sizes as it matters, the portions are ‘generous’. The ‘Thing’ was HUGE. Food was very tasty, we had a table of 9, all ordering different food, everyone was satisfied. Be aware, cash only accepted.

Date of visit: August 2018