“Great sushi happy hour”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant a few time for lunch and I love the 50% menu.located in the Colorado Springs downtown. Their seafood is very fresh and they have an interesting variety of rolls. I recommend this place not only during happy hour.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten my fair share of sushi and this place was nothing special. The one thing that stood out to me was the price for what you got. Their Tuesday afternoon half off was what their regular price should be. I have eaten sushi in Korea and Japan as well as Paris and this was no different except for the price. This place was VERY expensive. There was nothing special about the atmosphere there to make it worth $18 a roll regular price or half that on Tuesdays. Bring down the prices and I would make this my go to place when I am in the Springs!!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Arrived here at 8.40 ( They advertise 9.00 close ) seen to quickly ( only four people eating ) and food arrived in double time. Had a selection of good sushi and prawn tempura ( good portion compared to UK ) both were fresh and tasty . Unfortunately we were only half way in when our main course was plonked on the table. There was hardly room for it ... Not sure if I had to finish before 9 but ten minutes later the bill was given and I was told “ no rush “ Could have fooled me. Anyway it kinda put me off the remainder of my meal and we paid and left.
So thoughts were it’s a shame because the food was overall of a high quality but don’t take people’s money if you want to shut. Surprisingly I would come back but not close to closing time .

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This place seriously knows how to sushi. Their rolls were incredibly tasty. This Saturday there was a 20% off deal which certainly made this sushi a little easier to swallow as their prices are a little on the high side. Also Monday to Friday lunch times they have 50% off rolls which is a fantastic deal. This is definitely a great place to treat yourselves! Service was super fast and efficient and very friendly. We will be back.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I have eaten here many times. It is always a very nice experience and the food is always fresh. They have 1/2 price wine specials also, I believe on Tuesdays. Great place!