“Reminds me of Paris”

Ranked #29 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: La Baguette in Old Colorado City specializes in freshly baked artisanal breads and dessert pastries. We offer a wide selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, and quiche and omelette specials made from scratch daily with natural ingredients. Our French Onion Soup and seasonal Beef Burgundy Stew are sure to delight.
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Went for a quick lunch and loved it. I had a special pate plate and my son enjoyed the French onion soup. The pate plate was delicious! Two generous slices of excellent chicken pate with pistachios, as nice serving of spring greens and sliced tomatoes, a generous amount of cornichon, some balsamic, and a dollop of tarragon mayonnaise, with a large roll. You could choose to,make two sandwiches or enjoy it just the way it comes. I will be returning for an encore.

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

We were Intrigued as soon as we entered the restaurant. Great and captvating decor as you would expect from French bistro. We were seated immediately. We were tempted by many items on the menu, but selected an ham and swiss omelet for my wife and scrambled eggs with ham steak O'Brian potatoes. The best scrambled eggs I have had and my wife loved the omelet. I tasted the omelet and immediately decided I would order that the next time. Service was great and we enjoyed watching others enjoy their meals. Highly recommend as a must try.

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Tons of amazing homemade pastries. A great place to hit mid-morning breakfast and chat. The go to place for quality breakfast if you're anywhere in the area.

1  Thank TheSpeis
Reviewed February 15, 2016

Hadn't visited in a while but took my daughter in for a birthday lunch and she was treated to one of their still delicious and fresh chocolate eclairs. Always a pleasant atmosphere and the Staff/ Management is superb!

Reviewed February 9, 2016

We eat here every time we're in town, they now have a second restaurant in town. Never have been disappointed. Staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. Food is always excellent, the breads are to die for. Their specials on weekends are unique and tasty. Atmosphere is relaxing, well mix of people, if you like art, the local artists sell some of their projects there. There breads go fast, first come, first served.