“Great Greek restaurant ”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I come to Colorado Springs I make sure I have dinner at this restaurant. Everyone is very friendly and most importantly food is great. We had "saganaki" flaming cheese and it is the best. For dinner I had souvlaki (pork skewers) and it was cooked to perfection. The portions are big. Atmosphere is great as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband and I had a reservation for 6pm on a rainy Wednesday evening and there were not many patrons. The "Specials Menu" already had one item crossed off. We ordered a nice Greek wine and some Saganaki. The waiter took my dinner order and walked off without taking my husband's. When he came back (about 6:30pm) to take my husband's order the special I wanted (Laxonopita) was no longer available. While we waited for our meals we heard the waiter tell the people at the next table something they ordered was not available. The lamb ribs my husband ordered were tough and overcooked
The entree suggested by our waiter that was supposed to be similar to the special but with chopped chicken was dry and had no flavor. The best part of our meals were the sauteed spinach with mine and the mashed potato/carrot mixture under the lamb. I was so excited to find a Greek restaurant in Colorado Springs but this was a disappointment.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I decided to eat dinner here during our honeymoon.....The staff were very well informed, gracious and very helpful. The Host made sure our waitestaff was ready for us so we wouldn't have to wait...the food was devine. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Manitou Springs/Colorado Springs and loves Greek food or wants to try it for the first time!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The food was superb, the service was outstanding, the ambiance was great (although a little noisy, which seems to be the restaurant norm these days).
The waitress knew the menu well and was quite helpful in choosing what to order.
The food was excellent. Everyone we dealt with in the restaurant was helpful and pleasant or better (our waitress, Michelle was beyond charming and delightful, another server/busser who was helping, Hannah, was also outstanding).

I had the chicken Souvlaki which tasted like I was back in Greece.
My friend had the shrimp pasta, also excellent.
We shared the "To Triio" which was the sampler of
Hummus, tzatzíki, skordaliá and grilled pita bread with fresh vegetables, all of which were wonderful.
RAVE reviews!!!! If I get back in that area I will Certainly return.
A memorable dining experience!!!

1  Thank Divenfly4fun
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Went in for lunch on Saturday around 1:30. Didn't seem too busy. Waited around for 5 minutes for some water, waited around another 5 minutes to have waiter tell us about soups and he'd be back, waited around while he took an order from a couple seated after our arrival. Waited around as he took order for table of 8. Got tired of waiting around and left. Second time in a year this occurred. Love their food and was very disappointed. They used to have a pretty attentive staff. That has not been our experience lately.